best place to buy glasses and contact lenses?

vdub 007

Legacy Member
i'm looking for a place where they offer good deals at the moment. i have to renew my prescription and buy new stuff.

any good cheap place?

The cheapest I have ever found my contacts is at costco. Whether they are on sale or not, the price is less than other places

I always buy my contact online. so much cheaper than buying from my glasses guy.

check Reg flag deals for coupon codes and what not.

www.clearlycontacts.ca through price matching.

go on www.contactlensking.com (cheapest US website) to get their price and pm at clearlycontacts (call their amazing customer service department and you should have no problem).

Shipping is through FedEx, therefore you get the goods in less than 2 days.

Twice, I ordered in the PM and received the goods next morning (shipped from Vancouver too).

Good luck.

Costco has good price on frame and lens (saving is really on the lens, cheaper than anywhere) but usually they have poor stock of frame... They receive random stock from week to week! So it's about luck find a nice frame that could fits you.

Or contacts, def go with clearlycontacts! I dealt with them in December and with a pm from vision direct I got 4 boxes (boxes of 6 contacts) of Biofinity for ~100$...worth over 280$ at Grech & Scaff! Took a day to receive them too :)

They pm any online reseller (Canada or USA ) ;) visiondirect is American and it didn't cause any trouble :)

Last edited:
^ I get my contacts from clearly contacts as well. I got 6 boxes and in the first box 2 of the left contacts were defective. I couldn't wear them because they were hurting my eyes. I asked to have them replaced but they wouldn't do it, stating that I need the optometrician's note proving that he/she prescribed that particular brand.. what a croc of sh*t.
(but I gotta say their price is the best)

Wowwwwwww je me fais tellement fourré par ma cie de verre de contact! 20.00$ acheté sur internet et je paie 120$ même affaire WTF !

clearlycontacts.ca, ive been ordering from them for years, ive bought glasses aswell, A1, top notch service.

thanks alot guys!! i will try clearly contact for sure!!

as for the glasses, i only need them in the morning and evening before going to bed so i don't need the big thing!

thanks again!!

lil edit*

the fuck??? this website is so cheap!!! i found a nice pair of glasses for 88$!!! my contact lenses are @ 36$ instead of 120$ for 6 months!!

thanks again!!

Last edited:
Back