Mr effect needed. Watch my TED talk on youtube. UPDATE pg1

sspikey

Legacy Member
So here goes. I was invited to speak earlier this year at a TED event in Montreal on a topic I know a little something about; Algorithmic trading. I made it through some crazy stuff and actually got selected to present. I somehow now made it online on their channel.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE view the video so I can get my # of views up in hopes of being invited to speak at the main event in fall of this year.

For those of you who know TED.com you will understand why I am asking of this. For the others who dont www.ted.com

View it, comment wtvr just prop this thing up. I promise to give a MR shout out if I am invited to the main event

UPDATE:
Video was picked up by some news outlets. I just hit 6000 views and have been steadily going up at a rate of about 50-100 views per hour. Nuts!

Last edited:
good vid, staggering stuff (trade volume & latency)

now how this translates to 'main street' :

This time Max Keiser and co-host, Stacy Herbert, talk about fake rice and real inequality and about a 'new model' that looks a whole lot like an old model called capitalism. In the second half of the show, Max talks to Pierre Jovanovic, author "Blythe Masters," about credit default swaps, the Queen of commodities and Marie Antoinette

excellent vid. well done, congrats! i really liked the ending!

it would have been cool if it would have been more technical though (for the geek in me).

Last edited:
opened it on another page but didn't listen to it but i let it play till the end

Back