The 6th Cayenne Arctic Route Adventure

Marc123

http://www.articrouteadventure.com/ENG/inprogrammazioneeng.html

thedream.jpg

The dream becomes real!

Porsche Cars Canada will support us with 4 Cayenne, last generation.
A very warm thank you to Who has made possible for us to live the “trip of our life”!

As wrote in the last years about the Event “Canada – Alaska” in our web site under “coming soon”, we’ll have so much to write and anyway will not be sufficient to give the right “thickness” of this Adventure.

I do not want even mention the sightseeing, I do not want stole the “stage” to the photos that we’ll publish, but I just visualise the “organization” meaning what we have to care for to make the Event easier.

Set perfectly every particular for the 8/9 Participants of which 6 are Italians (4 are Members of Club Porsche Marche!) and 2/3 are Canadian or American and among them there is a journalist, will be a pleasure and really will be the test for the future Adventures The Group will organise.

Two examples for all: starting from the dresses needed for to face weather conditions (temperature in Vancouver will be 44°F, in Prudhoe Bay -2,2°F) for ot finish with a Satellite phone for to be anytime and everywhere “plugged” with the World sending photos and news, daily.

Very shortly I remember the main “feature” of the 6th Cayenne Intercontinental: Adventure long 20 days (date has to be officially decided but by now we say end 28th March - 16th April 2011) 6.200 Miles to cover on the British Columbia, Yukon and Alaska roads. 1.200 Miles of “gravel road” from Fairbanks to Prudhoe Bay and back Intercontinental flight from Italy to Vancouver and back 140 driving hours

This is the 6th Cayenne Intercontinental!

It's nice to see Cayenne owners using them for something other than shopping.

Back