Getting a stealth Radar Detector

I have a Valentine One with remote display sitting in my drawer. Used it a few times and it's actually pretty cool.
I don't use it anymore with all the new RDD out there.

la derniere fois je regardais, c'était le STi Driver qui était le seul indetectable

mais il est pas stealth...

Exactly....for these detectors to be effective, it needs to be mounted high up on windshield which is easily seen by the police. These also have many false alerts especially with the Radar Drones they employ on side of highways to set them off....you'll be pulling it off your windshield every few minutes to stash it...lol

On a side note, The STI driver is one of the only effective undetectable ones on the market. There are tests where the car could be right in front of the unit car with the RDD and still not detect it's presence even with Spectre 4.

black market , you will be suprised with what these nerd has in store, there was a canadian site that sold them dont remenber them tho...

il on tu rien a faire la police pour coller du monde a 120 sur lautoroute.... Je pense qui a d'autre priorité avant cela messemble! Surement que le policier roule jamais 120 en dehors de ces heures de travail pffffffffffff

did you read what i wrote....its pretty much ineffective if you have to always remove it to hide it every few minutes...lol
Not too safe to drive around with it mounted on your windshield which means whats the use?

Is there really a big difference when seen from the outside while going 100 ( I plan on using it on the highway mostly ) between a radar detector and a gps ? they both look like a black square on your windshield no ?

Exactly....for these detectors to be effective, it needs to be mounted high up on windshield which is easily seen by the police. These also have many false alerts especially with the Radar Drones they employ on side of highways to set them off....you'll be pulling it off your windshield every few minutes to stash it...lol

On a side note, The STI driver is one of the only effective undetectable ones on the market. There are tests where the car could be right in front of the unit car with the RDD and still not detect it's presence even with Spectre 4.

Radar drones...hmmm thats new to me. Can you point me where they installed these devices on our highways, what do they look like?

Radar drones...hmmm thats new to me. Can you point me where they installed these devices on our highways, what do they look like?
This is nothing new...been doing this for a while. When i was using my V1 it would always go off pick up these radar drones

look at the video posted of hwy 10 in this thread.... at 1:15 mark there is a good example

Speed limits are there for emissions. I drive 95-100 because I get a whole lot more mileage out of my cars that way. If everybody drove the speed limit and changed their general driving habits, it would make MUCH more of an impact on fuel prices than any "1-day strike" could ever make.

Who cares about accidents and safety and blah blah blah blah blah...the fuel savings alone merrit driving slower. What's the rush, anyway?

TheDamned said:
If more ppl would use trapster it would be amazing, best radar detector and LEGAL.

x576576890

CSR said:
251. No person may

(1) install a radar warning device, have a radar warning device installed or in any way place a radar warning device in a road vehicle;

(2) place any object or have any object placed on a road vehicle, or apply any material or have any material applied to a road vehicle, that is capable of interfering in any way with the normal operation of a photo radar device or a red light camera system or with the recording of registration plate information by the camera of such a radar device or camera system.

You tell me frenk, an iphone with an app warning me of upcoming speedtraps/radar operations is not a "radar warning device"? Its not detectable, but that doesn't mean its legal. Same argument goes for uploading photo radar locations into a GPS unit and programming it to give you a warning...

le ticket pour avoir un detecteur de radar c'est pas genre 680$?
en plus ils le confisquent...

pis damn un ticket a 120 c'est cochon
je roule toujours entre 110-120 aussi... mais faut dire que je pense pas que je pogne un ticket de vitesse un jour vu le char je conduis

Speed limits are there for emissions. I drive 95-100 because I get a whole lot more mileage out of my cars that way. If everybody drove the speed limit and changed their general driving habits, it would make MUCH more of an impact on fuel prices than any "1-day strike" could ever make.

Who cares about accidents and safety and blah blah blah blah blah...the fuel savings alone merrit driving slower. What's the rush, anyway?

From a guy that is ALWAYS LATE TO WORK.... :)

B000J41ETI-1.jpg

The only one on the market that is 100% undetectable!

Traffic, from all the idiots speeding and cutting in last minute before exits because they wanna go 0.02548741 seconds faster... ;)

Traffic, from all the idiots speeding and cutting in last minute before exits because they wanna go 0.02548741 seconds faster... ;)

you're wrong. sometimes because I rush I get many lights before they turn red thus saving quite some time.

You may be right if you have a regular 9-5 job and for you the daily commute is just that. You don't care if you get home/to work 10 minutes early or late because you probably - and I'm saying this from your comment of "what's the rush" - don't have anything better to do.

However, I have many things better to do than wasting my time in traffic for no good reason. I use the car to get from point A to point B in the shortest amount of time. It combines utility + pleasure of driving and I hate wasting time.

and by the way, the traffic is caused by all the slow ass mofos who drive 60 in the left lane. Sometimes I cut a whole line of cars and I'm gone before they can even hit the breaks. I don't get in the way and I'm on my merry way without bothering everyone. Imagine if everyone did the same, driving fast and efficiently.

Back