Photoshoot: Feature: Hella Beater

JagImaging

MR staff member
attachment.php

Just because you have a cheap "beater" car does not mean that you can not have fun modifying it. While building up his JDM Civic SIR, Kyle (member Jdmeg6 )has had a lot of fun modding his daily driven beaters.
attachment.php

His latest beater is this 4 door civic that is slammed to the ground with Function Form Type 1 suspension rolling on some XXR 522 16x8 0 offset wheels.
attachment.php

Kyle does have an actual front lip for the car but realized it would not last too long with how low the car sat....so he made himself one....does the trick.
attachment.php

Speed Bump...No Problem!
attachment.php

Some quick touch ups before the shoot. The car actually used to be silver.
attachment.php

Tools of the trade.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Rust Flush lol. The car was pretty clean, but a combination of fender pulling and having an other car hit it resulted in some car cancer.
attachment.php

Over 300 000 KM's on it and still kicking. Even did the UR.
attachment.php

Got camber?
attachment.php

1 hiver et un inspection mecanique plus tard le char est piecé a ce que jai vue ..triste :(

Apres ca le monde qui conduise de Honda se demande pourquoi ils ont pas une bonne reputation. Ca c'est un exemple parfais de ce qui donne mauvaise reputation a ceux qui conduise des Honda, civic etc , clean et propre....

Celui la, fail, juste fail

à quoi bon de mettre du cash sur

1- un beater
2- faire en sorte que si l'on pogne une inspection mécanique, le char la passera pas

Total waste of money

no, the fenders are like caca and he tried too much to add some cool factor yo!

i guess his other car look better

Its not a waste of money the car and parts a already sold. Just the rims are left with no tires. And iv lost 100 dollars so far out of 2000 in parts and the car was paid by
the mileage done for my job. ..

Haha i had fun with the car and it cost me 100 dollars. Who cares!

And i knew the car would get a inspection and i just wanted to change car anyway!

Its not a waste of money the car and parts a already sold. Just the rims are left with no tires. And iv lost 100 dollars so far out of 2000 in parts and the car was paid by
the mileage done for my job. ..

Haha i had fun with the car and it cost me 100 dollars. Who cares!

And i knew the car would get a inspection and i just wanted to change car anyway!

retourne travailler sur ton EG6, on veux le voir rouler cette été !!!! :p

Back