some nice words about a local company

GRiN

Over the past two months I've had a great experience with the montreal-based company OEMConcept that I'm sure you've all heard of, and i'd like to share it with you guys.

I was first contacted by Andrew in February when OEMConcept had a spring sale. I made a post about some of the selections and not even a day later I had a PM from him giving me some options he thought would look good on my car that were in my price range. We e-mailed back and forth, never waiting more than a day for a reply, and Andrew did his best to accommodate me whenever he could. When I went there to test fit the rims, I was brought into the warehouse to check out any other styles that I may like, and even brought out 2 separate sets to lay out in front of my car in -30 degree weather.

I don't want to drag this on too long, so I guess I'll sum it up. The guys at OEMConcept went above and beyond what was expected (especially in the automotive industry), never troubling me about taking several weeks to pick up my order, offering to come in on off days because of my schedule. They even said they'd make me a custom sticker to rock along with a nice new set of wheels!

Thanks again to OEMConcept, I urge anyone looking for a new set of wheels or tires along with great service to go there. You will not be disappointed! :bigup: :bigup:

Actually, while I'm at it: Wheel&Tire Depot also gave me excellent service, it was quick, easy and the price could NOT be beat!

I never bought anything from them but when I asked them questions they were always answering fast and with pictures and took the time to explain everything to me. If i had to buy wheels from them I would do it again.

Powerwheels pro also gave me great service. Got my CC reps from them and Romango got his wheels from them to because of the great service they gave me.

It's nice to see that there's still some honest business running!
x2 very true

Couldn't agree more. Both Anthony and Andrew know what they're doing and know how to run a business.

Super happy I bought wheels off of them!

Thumbs up to them!

I haven't had the privilege to do business with this company but I will certainly give them a call when I'm ready. In the meantime I will continue to refer people to them. Keep it up guys *tu*

Bought my wheels from them and I am also extremely happy with the service !
It was fast and the prices are really good *tu*

OEMconcept FTW :)

i never bought from them but asked a couple of times for quotes on some different models and they have good pricing and awsome service! very fast and friendly!

bought my tires from wheel&tire depot and it was the same! excellent service as well! fast delivery!

Back