Official Tuesday Night Julep Thread 2011 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, prob gonna be there too. Now if people only answered their messages, fuuuuuu.

Might be one of the last few ones with perfect weather.

Castro, come tonight. I might feel like going photo-crazy tonight, would be cool to have your car in some of the shots. :D

For some reason, it feels like it might be the last one.

Edit: Fuuuuu, forget it. Champlain is super packed, Mercier is closed, Jacques-Cartier is too big of a detour.

So stupid.... <3 Montreal.

Last edited:
Castro, come tonight. I might feel like going photo-crazy tonight, would be cool to have your car in some of the shots. :D

For some reason, it feels like it might be the last one.

Edit: Fuuuuu, forget it. Champlain is super packed, Mercier is closed, Jacques-Cartier is too big of a detour.

So stupid.... <3 Montreal.

Champlain always packed.
Especially during construction from Fri To Mon morn.

I wanted to go, but just got back from work.
Lots of deliveries.

ztGRP.jpg

QDO1o.jpg

oubkM.jpg

awhnw.jpg

wPkB4.jpg

As I said to the girls I was with tonight, Guillaume Boily is THE man when it comes to pictures. Thanks again.

My buddy's .:R got stolen last night, right after coming back from Julep. Please keep an eye for a one of a kind .:R with euro bumpers all around, alphards, BMP paint, kw v2 coilovers...etc!

displayimage.php

^fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu no way ! That .:R was so perfect ! Hopefully you find the azzhole who stole it ! Ill keep my eyes open, gonnaa watch my car carefully now too !

Got there late, and spent most of my time talking to an E46 owner. Only took a few:

custom-001a.jpg

custom-001.jpg

custom-002.jpg

custom-003.jpg

custom-004.jpg

custom-005.jpg

custom-006.jpg

custom-007.jpg

custom-008.jpg

custom-009.jpg

custom-010.jpg

custom-011.jpg

custom-012.jpg

Then took this one this morning. Experimenting with different ways of editing:

custom-013.jpg

Pretty happy with the silver tone. I should have taken a closer one like that.... Or i'll make a tiny crop of the original, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back