The Canadian Border and Pedobear Stickers; A cautionary tale

Fireweed

So i was coming back from the states and i had some items to declare and as the usual fashion my car always gets searched. As the border agent walked out with me his eyes fixated on my rear passenger door, where i have a pedobear sticker attached. He walked up to the car, took a step back and a moment to let his brain adjust to what he was seeing.

He asked me: "Do you know what this is?" Pointing a pedobear to which I reply: "A sticker." He then asked if i knew what it meant, I said it was the JDM racing bear. He did not take my bluff. He radioed for backup and asked if I had a laptop or camera inside the car. At this point I knew that shit got real.

As the two officers made a mess out of my car, i kept a cool face on and loled at their trivial efforts. The first border guard seemed visibly disturbed by the 2x3 inch piece of paper that was staring back at him, laughing at him and his frustrations. Once they found nothing, I got a nice speech about the sticker and one of the dirtiest looks I have ever received.

Problem border guard ?
trollface.png

TL;DR The border guards prob saw a video, and if you have a pedobear sticker prepare for a long wait.

Incredible ! le monde peuvent vraiment penser genre que le sticker "supporte" la pedophilie ! my god !

I went to waterfest a few years back with my buddy in his GTI, 90% of the convoy had shocker stickers somewhere on the car...including my buddy. At the US border the female guard starts grilling my friend about what the sticker means, what he thinks of women, why are they so many volkswagens with this sticker today, is there a sex convetion in new jersey, would he want to be shockered etc etc...It took every ouch of willpower to stop myself from bursting out in laughter...So yeah, watch out what stupid stickers you put on your car...

The cop says "the mascot hugging your kid gets enough stimulus from that for his whole day", couldn't they just give him a kid to hug in the morning and then he'd be fine for the rest of the day?

Back