Female Cops

catharsis3k

Is it me or are female cops 10x more aggressive than male cops ?

I always get the impression they are trying so hard to impose respect by being all hard ass about everything.

The reason for this post.. I was out with a friend last night up until 4AM and since we met up downtown I left my car on St-Catherine and took his. He gets me back to my car at 4:10 AM and parks right behind it while we stay a few more minutes to chat. This police car pulls up right next to us and turns their flashers on.

We motioned to them that it's my car ahead and that's why we parked there while finishing our talk. They stayed there too with the flashers on. When I finally got out to leave, the cop ( female ) comes out and hands me a parking ticket for my car - apparently I couldn't park on St-Catherine between 4-5AM! I tried reasoning with her that we've been in the car the whole time and there's no need to give me a ticket but she was really set on giving me that freakin ticket. Finally she told me something like "Ca fait un bout qu'on est la, je vais pas annuler ton ticket" while her partner was snickering in the car. I told her that she's being mean and the city is using ridiculous tickets as extra revenue and I left.

Yeah I didn't know about the parking sign but it was obvious I was going to leave. How anal can you be in order to pull stuff like this

That's lame dude.

I'm sure they think they have more to prove, hence, acting more tough and hardcore.

edit: 2 slow

Any uniformed services with females is lots of trouble. My colleagues friend's father is a police chef in a town outside of Montreal and he told us that 80% of the problems come from female officers lol.

Even without uniforms, guys rarely start shit between each other. In my workplace, gossip is always started by..... you guessed it, women!

Guys and gals are different... gals talk about their freinds behind their backs... guys don't do that.

Never understood why though.

jai pas se probleme a quebec.. du moin pas avec la SQ je roule souvent 130 140 sur lautoroute et sa mes arriver souvent de me faire depasser par des policiere et il me regardais en souriant.. et jme disais wtf? le probleme ici c'Est plutot le probleme d'INferiorité dla police de levis.. de vrai moron!

Ridiculously hot around here. Summer last year, I saw this big ass 260+ pound 6-5 giant take a swing at this tiny blond cop. Next thing I knew, he was laying flat on the ground getting cuffed. I wouldn't mess with none of them.

Back