THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Starting Monday, July 18th, 2011, the JDM Meets will be changing spots. They will now be held in the parking lot of the Restaurant/Bar Sin on the other side of the Megacentre. The exact address is 2250 Aut. 13, in the Megacentre Notre-Dame...

Due to the growth of our meets, and the retards that come to our meets and act stupid, we were very close to getting kicked out of the Wal-Mart parking lot, so we decided to partner up with Sin, a Restaurant/Bar located in the Megacentre Notre-Dame, which is right before the Megacentre St-Dorothée off the 13, and hold our meets in their parking lot from now on. There will now be security on site making sure nobody does any stupidities, and the Restaurant also happens to have a live band playing there every Monday night, so we'll have a pretty awesome ambiance for our meets.

See you guys there next week!!!

flyersjdm_800pi.jpg

Yeee son! 1 entrance/exit...so if you act stupid, you get the boot! Cant wait til next week gonna be awesome!

its stupid cause he's running stock wheels at 18x8 +50 probably with 240 tires
im running 9.5 +15 with 225 and i can keep mine in lol

stretch ftw.

he's running 1inch spacers tho' but still far from being flush, but he had no choice for now, you can go with a nice stretch on a 8" wheels, I guess he will put them back on, once he get his new wheels

I drove by the new location tonight at around 10:15pm and noticed that around the parking lot next to Sin was pretty dark when compared to the Walmart parking. I'm all for the new location and regulating the stupidities but just wanted to bring this up. Great work on organizing these weekly meets btw.

yeah pretty much , its just in the parking when u cross notre dame. so basically from the original meet head north on the main road in the parking lot follow the S around future shop go through the traffic lights and its around half way through in that lot. i think there a st hubert close to it

Back