THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

I dont understand what the problem you guys with burnouts? Light it up enough hard parking! Most of the guys at the meets are straight pussies. You guys gave my friend in a neon shit but your all scared of a 480whp neon. Light it up and lock it down for the streets.

Oh and if theres a charge to park in a lot thats fucking gay.

Your friends neon was the biggest joke I ever witnessed.

Lol sorry thats really funny. Also the homosexual saying thats why we get kicked out of these venues made me laugh even more. If you cant drive and you try and do something cool then dont do it but if you know how to drive and want a little smoke show go for it! I still think a lot of you guys are scared to run against something quick.

hey, if you can find a lot where people are allowed to drift, do burnouts, and race, then by all means start a meet and let us know. otherwise don't criticize what these guys are doing. they don't want to lose the privilege of the parking lot because some idiot in his riced out civic thinks he's all that, and crashes into a car worth 20K+, then hits a light post.

the idea of a car meet is to show off your car, talk to like minded people, enjoy yourself, and go home enlightened. burnouts and drifts should take place at the track, or away from the meet at the very least. because it's the people that do the dumb shit, and stop this stuff from happening that are going to be the first to complain when it stops.

Lol sorry thats really funny. Also the homosexual saying thats why we get kicked out of these venues made me laugh even more. If you cant drive and you try and do something cool then dont do it but if you know how to drive and want a little smoke show go for it! I still think a lot of you guys are scared to run against something quick.

lol.... i think u watch too much Fast & Furious... :dunno:

its funny how some people cant just parked their cars and relax , they beg for attention so bad its sad . i been 4-5 times so far , and the reason i mainly go for is to shoot the shit with friends . we walk around and check out the cars but mainly just catch up .

i know when ur 16 , its important to strut ur stuff and impress every1 but if ur car was that hot in the first place u wouldnt need stupidity to have people notice u

its funny how some people cant just parked their cars and relax , they beg for attention so bad its sad . i been 4-5 times so far , and the reason i mainly go for is to shoot the shit with friends . we walk around and check out the cars but mainly just catch up .

i know when ur 16 , its important to strut ur stuff and impress every1 but if ur car was that hot in the first place u wouldnt need stupidity to have people notice u

agree 100% i don't know why people can't just go to have a good time obeying the law...

vers quel heure cest le best pour se présentez? jsuis aller une fois mais jimagine que stais la fin yavais personne vers 10h-11h le soir

Easiest way is to take the first exit cross over into the shopping complex and go all the way down until Sin restaurant.

Back