THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

Couldn't make it tonight, but I just LOL'd at the "QC Night Riderz" guys who were the ones doing burnouts in the videos before, sucking up to team OD on Facebook about how great the meet was.

That was actually cleared up... QC Night Riders weren't the ones doing the burnouts, they were just there filming... We've cleared things up between eachother now, and i've actually met 2 of the members, really cool guys. They still attend our meets.

That was actually cleared up... QC Night Riders weren't the ones doing the burnouts, they were just there filming... We've cleared things up between eachother now, and i've actually met 2 of the members, really cool guys. They still attend our meets.

Oh, good to know then! As long as there are no more stupidities everybody's happy :)

O hope to be there :-s if i get the message, is there some one beside ruff rider than can email me and tell me if is at the same place?

I don't think Chris would let a ti-coune'esque protege with monster stickers all over it in tho

Anyway it's raining I don't think I'll be there.

Back