THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

Awesome meet. Chris if i can propose something. If maybe a few of us can get together and maybe have some form of control or organization at the meet? To perhaps filter out the kids that like to act "cool" with the burnouts etc...

Awesome meet. Chris if i can propose something. If maybe a few of us can get together and maybe have some form of control or organization at the meet? To perhaps filter out the kids that like to act "cool" with the burnouts etc...

The meet have alot of potential and everyone weeks its getting bigger and now it need organisation... Like i propose a couple page backs we need to find a place with only one entrence where we can make everyone sign a sheet with their name, car and plate #

but just having a few people controling the meet would be a good idea yea

The point of our "bitching" is that if the ricers "VTAK" in the parking lot, or around the parking lot, well who do you think will end up paying for their stupidities?? us... the cops warned us if that shit continues, they will show up with at least 10 squad cars and f*ck everyone with a modded car...

damn nigga

Not a bad idea...Btw you need to send me something!

Not a bad idea...Btw you need to send me something!

The meet have alot of potential and everyone weeks its getting bigger and now it need organisation... Like i propose a couple page backs we need to find a place with only one entrence where we can make everyone sign a sheet with their name, car and plate #

but just having a few people controling the meet would be a good idea yea

Although your on the right track, I don't think a parking lot with one entrance would be realistic because it would just create too much traffic...

Imagine a pile-up of 300+ cars waiting to sign a form with their name, plate number, etc...

True... but anyway whats the point of debating on the logistic if we didnt found a parking that could be used.

If we can just find one, one parking that would accept us, after this we can deal with logistic

lol u guys need to stop crying let the ricers VTAK it in the parking if they want, not your problem
retard vteker spotted

Dernière chose, si son 2 stepping était un "supplice" à ton ouie, ben elle est à chier, va passer des tests, parce que t'as pas entendu les (au moins) 70 autres propriétaires de voitures qui sont partis comme des enragés. Probablement après s'être fumé un gros bat; ça a sentit JUSTE ÇA tout le long de la soirée...

Edit: Jag, I hope it's all good and that we can shake hands next meet.

cetait un esti de suplice a entendre tout comme les 70 autre char a entendre .... si je veux entendre un honda de 8 chevaux faire du rev limiter dave je vais aller au drag a st eustache ... ou je vais passer le weed eater chez ma belle mere .... appart enerver les prépubaires pis les gens qui on jamais rien vu ca a pas servis a grand chose ...

retard vteker spotted

cetait un esti de suplice a entendre tout comme les 70 autre char a entendre .... si je veux entendre un honda de 8 chevaux faire du rev limiter dave je vais aller au drag a st eustache ... ou je vais passer le weed eater chez ma belle mere .... appart enerver les prépubaires pis les gens qui on jamais rien vu ca a pas servis a grand chose ...

you mad bro

Back