THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

don't let the scrubs sit on the sidelines and yell/cheer at people to do stupid things. less stupidity when there is no audience. also get plate # and send them away next time they come.

moi je suis dans le secteur de Lanaudiere (saint-calixte). Un de mes chum et moi organison une ride pour le meet. Des interressé ? On passe pas l'autoroute 25 sud a partire de saint-esprit, ensuite 640 et la 13.

STREETFREAKSDETAILING.COM .

I WILL BE GIVING OUT A AUTOGLYM LIMITED EDITION VALET BAGS TO THE CLEANEST CARS ( AKA CLEAN WELL MAINTAINED CARS !)

I HAVE A VERY LIMITED AMOUNT OF VALET BAGS FOR SALE ASK ME AT THE BOOTH TO GET YOURS WHILE I STILL HAVE!! must have item for the detailers/weekend warriors!
NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES AND AUTOGLYM BASEBALL CAPS ON SALE 15$ all limited edtion swag once its gone its gone !

hope too see 'yall in large numbers tonight !

also we got some extra eye candy for you guys ;) and a nice drift car to boot!

majik

On va p-e rejoindre de monde a boisbrian:D mais comme c'est la on va surmant laissé tomber et prendre la 440, j'ai pas de nouvelle de mes chummys a boisbrian

HEY IS THERE AN OFFICIAL FEE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? i dont mind paying i got too much change in my wallet anyway but i dont like waiting in line

Lol at paying for security. Its gonna be some jerkoff with a shirt that says staff on it walking around looking at people's cars... Smells like someone is trying to profit..

This isn't foufounes electric, we dont need security.. Plus the civics make my car stand out

Rain or shine, JDM Meet is on tonight. However due to the fact that they are announcing rain, there will be no security, no blocked off entrances and no hot-dog stand.

For the record... There is NO $2 entrance fee, i know some people have jumped the gun and have assumed that we were charging a fee starting tonight, but was only asking for peoples opinions, that's all!!!

Anyway, see you guys there!!! Meet starts at 8pm in the parking of Sin.

If you think its to make profits that they want to charge 2$ for security and a free hotdog then ur a dumbass and should just stay home so we'll all PROFIT from u not bothering us... bunch cheap ass u wanna hang in a parking lot then go do donuts in the walmart one well see how long it last every single other big meets got shutdown because nobody was doing anything about douches acting like dumbasses now that Team OD is organizing a meet every monday in a nice quiet place with security, no popo to bother us and even a dj! you think all of that is free? why should we pay to entertain you or make sure no one smashes into ur ride cuz they drifted the parking lot cuz their testosterone told them to... you dont wanna pay your little 2$ to get in what you say is a public parking but in reality is not because its mostly the sin's parking then dont come and go in the walmart's parking or at the julep end of story...Btw there is no fee he was just asking for you guys opinions but as always ticoune gonna ticoune so you jumped to conclusion and started bitching

Back