THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

That why i stopped going since last week . It was just stupid... What happen to jdm monday is wxactly what happen to julep . Big meet , alot sick cars until these immature ppl came around..... Sorry to tell yu this guys but even though u hide the meet location ppl will end up findin out, unless yu change location every week.

Wasnt impressed with the past few weeks with people doing burns, I'm actually surprised the police have been so tolerant for so long, but tonight they were filling the parking up with smoke it was going to happen.

I left the meet at around 9PM, at the same time people started to do burnouts... couldn't even go through the crowd that was all over the street with people burning stops in my back... seriously thought I'd get rear-ended! To all the retards shouting "DO A BURN OUT, COME ON! EVERYONE'S DOING IT", well sorry I was sippin' on my iced tea, but my tires worth more than your cars.

It was getting out of control so early, bunch of retards, you represent our society and car scene pretty well: childish motherfuckers with cheap cars impressed by a 90whp front wheel drive burnout.

Par contre sur un note plus positive! je sais pas si le gars qui a la bmw grise avec les roues turquoise est sur le board mais on a rouler pourun boute "ensemble" sur la 440 (240sx vert) wow, ton bmw est vraiment nice props!

Haha yeah c'est moi la note positive! :p Ton 240 est très clean aussi, c'est toujours un plaisir de rider smooth sur un highway!

Allright, so i took a decision... the meets will be changing spots on a weekly basis, it's really the only way to keep the retards away. If you guys have me on facebook or if you're a fan of our facebook page, then you'll know what to do in order to have a chance to be invited to future meets... no way in hell i'm posting anything here, cuz the retards will follow

Keep it on the track boys and girls...

nvoak8.jpg

vtec23.jpg

hahahaahahaah serves u right u dooche ... now the meet is over because shit like this happens and ppl like u .. FAIL

Je trouve ca dommage! Je suis partie a 9h et déjà plein le monde c'était rassembler pour voir les chars partir et faire de burn!!?!? WTF??? Mais a quoi vous vous attendez???? c'est sure que sa va faire de la marde!!! Auncun respect pour ceux qui organise le meet! Va faloir filtrer le monde qui peuvent venir??????

I left the meet at around 9PM, at the same time people started to do burnouts... couldn't even go through the crowd that was all over the street with people burning stops in my back... seriously thought I'd get rear-ended! To all the retards shouting "DO A BURN OUT, COME ON! EVERYONE'S DOING IT", well sorry I was sippin' on my iced tea, but my tires worth more than your cars.

It was getting out of control so early, bunch of retards, you represent our society and car scene pretty well: childish motherfuckers with cheap cars impressed by a 90whp front wheel drive burnout.
i don't understand how people are impressed by the stock civic "burnouts" lol I almost cried laughing at the stupidity when they were yelling at the Jeep SRT8 to do a burnout. they had no idea it's AWD. silly ricers

Hate to brake it to you buddy, but you're the one who killed your own meet. EPIC, MEGA FAIL OF THE DECADE :cry:
I know you guys are going to hang me for saying these, just remember I didnt do any burns, just poiting of the fact: the guy called to cops of his own sh1t. They would have never came of he didnt
F to the A-I-L

you are a complete moron. i would much rather kill my own meet that have someone killed at my meet.

you are a complete moron. i would much rather kill my own meet that have someone killed at my meet.

....not buying it... if he calls the cops then its because he doesnt give a sh1t about them and wants them to get into trouble... He prob didnt realise what he was really doing. be real man, its a fail. SUCKS but its true

Hate to brake it to you buddy, but you're the one who killed your own meet. EPIC, MEGA FAIL OF THE DECADE :cry:
I know you guys are going to hang me for saying these, just remember I didnt do any burns, just poiting of the fact: the guy called to cops of his own sh1t. They would have never came of he didnt
F to the A-I-L

F\/ck the popo yo!!!! You didnt do any burnouts but probably enjoyed them...right?
If you guys want to see burnouts just go to any drag strips you'll see plenty of them. Just not at meet where there is a lot of people walking around.
Ti-coune is gonna ti-coune.

Its not a fail ppl fuck ! He closed it down cuz he doesnt want to distroy the local car scene with bad rep !!! Hes not trying to keep the cops away but the fucking morons !!! He did the right thing !!

....not buying it... if he calls the cops then its because he doesnt give a sh1t about them and wants them to get into trouble... He prob didnt realise what he was really doing. be real man, its a fail. SUCKS but its true

Dude honestly shut the f*ck up, your probably a new guy at the Overdosed Meet from this year. Past year at the shop the meet was civilised and anyone who acted like an idiot at the shop was kick out from the meet. We don't want to see anyone crash their car, hit someone with his car or kill anyone. We don't need the bad media attention. Chris didn't called the police to get them into shit, he did that to make sure everyone could leave the place safely. I don't like having an idiot behind me doing a burnout at 1 feet from my bumper.

je suis venu une fois au meet pis a cause des ti coune je suis pus retourner moi des con qui fais des burn sur le bord des char ou de moi apart sur un piste de course ca menrage si vous organiser des meet sans ti coune jaimerais y participer juste me tenir au courant ou en mp

Dude honestly shut the f*ck up, your probably a new guy at the Overdosed Meet from this year. Past year at the shop the meet was civilised and anyone who acted like an idiot at the shop was kick out from the meet. We don't want to see anyone crash their car, hit someone with his car or kill anyone. We don't need the bad media attention. Chris didn't called the police to get them into shit, he did that to make sure everyone could leave the place safely. I don't like having an idiot behind me doing a burnout at 1 feet from my bumper.

actually I did a little research mind ya (yea Im bore at my job lol)! buddy OVERDOSE IS DEAD. Accept it. Anything related to that former-speedshop is no more valid the day that business went belly up. I guess some people are living in the past and talking about what was...
I think the final nail in the coffin is when the other dude snitched himself out of the only left of that speedshop
sorry man

Back