THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

Anyone got piks of the blak 03 rsx with 06 front conversion?

71d9ae12.jpg

my first time attending last night, I must say that it was a wicked meet. props to the organizers.
i just wish all the civics with nothing but a fart can would stop trying to impress everybody at the stop signs.

They should turn it into a selective parking , and make all the ugly cars park in the other parking lots.

ya i agree. hated seeing a nice [insert car name here] with a rusty ugly [insert car name here] right beside. but hey, what can you do. with people coming and going as they please you can only do so much

Tu etait ou Charles :dunno:

En ce qui me concerne j'etait cote Sud du SIN jusqu'a environ 9.00PM et on aurait dit qu'il allait pleuvoir fait que je suis pousser a Terrebonne.:p

Tu etait ou Charles :dunno:

En ce qui me concerne j'etait cote Sud du SIN jusqu'a environ 9.00PM et on aurait dit qu'il allait pleuvoir fait que je suis pousser a Terrebonne.:p

Je me suis promené pas mal, mais je t'ai vu partir on c'est manqué de peu!

They should turn it into a selective parking , and make all the ugly cars park in the other parking lots.

My original plan when moving the meets to Sin was actually to only have the modded cars park in the Sin parking lot, and all the stock/beaters across the street... But finally i decided not to do it that way because it might upset a few people.

I really appreciate all of your opinions, i hope you guys enjoyed the meet at the new location, and there will be more changes coming starting next week ;)

I have some pics from the meet as well as some cars leaving, taken with my iPhone 4 so the quality isn't the best. just let me know if you want to see them

Allright, i need your opinions...

So, we've been brainstorming and trying to think of better ways to get this meet organized, and get people to stop acting stupid when leaving the parking lot and we've come to one conclusion... we need to hire more guys to act as security in and around the parking lot. Now, in order to have more security there, we obviously need to pay these people to be on site, so what i thought of is charging a fixed price per car at the entrance of the parking lot, let's says 2$ per car and since starting next Monday, Sin will have a kiosk outside selling Hot-Dogs & Drinks, with the 2$ you pay to get in, you get a ticket for 1 free Hot-Dog.

Let me know what you guys think....

what the security will do when people will act like a douche because it's gonna happen for sure? shoot them? call the police? run after them?

Back