THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

If you think its to make profits that they want to charge 2$ for security and a free hotdog then ur a dumbass and should just stay home so we'll all PROFIT from u not bothering us... bunch cheap ass u wanna hang in a parking lot then go do donuts in the walmart one well see how long it last every single other big meets got shutdown because nobody was doing anything about douches acting like dumbasses now that Team OD is organizing a meet every monday in a nice quiet place with security, no popo to bother us and even a dj! you think all of that is free? why should we pay to entertain you or make sure no one smashes into ur ride cuz they drifted the parking lot cuz their testosterone told them to... you dont wanna pay your little 2$ to get in what you say is a public parking but in reality is not because its mostly the sin's parking then dont come and go in the walmart's parking or at the julep end of story...Btw there is no fee he was just asking for you guys opinions but as always ticoune gonna ticoune so you jumped to conclusion and started bitching

I refuse to pay 2 dollars for something i can do for free.

If you think its to make profits that they want to charge 2$ for security and a free hotdog then ur a dumbass and should just stay home so we'll all PROFIT from u not bothering us... bunch cheap ass u wanna hang in a parking lot then go do donuts in the walmart one well see how long it last every single other big meets got shutdown because nobody was doing anything about douches acting like dumbasses now that Team OD is organizing a meet every monday in a nice quiet place with security, no popo to bother us and even a dj! you think all of that is free? why should we pay to entertain you or make sure no one smashes into ur ride cuz they drifted the parking lot cuz their testosterone told them to... you dont wanna pay your little 2$ to get in what you say is a public parking but in reality is not because its mostly the sin's parking then dont come and go in the walmart's parking or at the julep end of story...Btw there is no fee he was just asking for you guys opinions but as always ticoune gonna ticoune so you jumped to conclusion and started bitching

2x "500" car = 1000$ profit every week lol , but does who do burnout or whatever , they do it outside the parking .. so security wont do nothing for that , we can reduce those stupidity but not at 100%

come on guys. Si sa serait 10$ je comprendrais et je serais du meme avis,mais la c'est 2$. Fouiller dans le fond de votre voiture et je suis sur que vous avez au moins la moitier de l'entre de paillé. Au pire des pire n'arretez pas au dépanneur pour acheter vetre canne de red bull avant de venir au meet et sa va etre paillé. Me semble que c'est pour une bonne cause.

Its not the money, its the principle of charging for something when there's no reason to do so. I doubt its even legal to do so...

J'étais la ce soir durant une breve apparission avec ma MR2 Blanche mais domage qu'il pleuvait autant. A la semaine prochaine !

Its not the money, its the principle of charging for something when there's no reason to do so. I doubt its even legal to do so...

Allright guys... LET IT GO!!! I asked for your opinions, i got it, now end of story!!! That's it, that's all!!

On another note...

Big thanks to all that came out tonight... Meet turned out pretty awesome despite the rain. :bigup:

ahhh yes, and for the record... those who think we should have continued doing them meets in the Wal-Mart parking lot, well then if we would have actually continued the meets there, then we would have actually had to start charging people to attend because the meets have gotten so big that the owner of the megacenter st-dorothee wanted us to purchase insurance to use their parking lot and hire a cleaning crew to clean up after everyone. Plain and simply, that's why we changed spots, and we're trying to get things a little more organized. We've allready been warned by the Police that if stupidities continue in or around the parking lot, they will shut the meets down. So i kindly asked them if they can stay in or around the parking lot during the meets, and they simply told me they do not have the right to do so. So having the cops at the meets is out of the question.

2x "500" car = 1000$ profit every week lol , but does who do burnout or whatever , they do it outside the parking .. so security wont do nothing for that , we can reduce those stupidity but not at 100%

$1000 profit?... seriously dude? come on.. that $1000 would get spent very easily, 500 free hot-dogs, condiments for 500 free hot-dogs, 2 girls/guys running the hot-dog stand, and buncha security guys walking around making sure people don't act stupid, i also wanted to hire guys to separate the cars in the parking lot, for example, honda's park with honda's, nissan's at one spot, euro's in another spot, if teams or clubs arrive have em' all park together. But whatever, we'll just leave the meets as they are...

im joking man loll , i know there is some time and money invested in the meet , but you know that stupid people doing burnout , drift and all those stupid stop wont stop .. fee or not . Cause they all get crazy when they go out of the parking lot looll , anyways we should keep the meet like that , and people should stop the people doing stupid thing , if they see it .

ahhh yes, and for the record... those who think we should have continued doing them meets in the Wal-Mart parking lot, well then if we would have actually continued the meets there, then we would have actually had to start charging people to attend because the meets have gotten so big that the owner of the megacenter st-dorothee wanted us to purchase insurance to use their parking lot and hire a cleaning crew to clean up after everyone. Plain and simply, that's why we changed spots, and we're trying to get things a little more organized. We've allready been warned by the Police that if stupidities continue in or around the parking lot, they will shut the meets down. So i kindly asked them if they can stay in or around the parking lot during the meets, and they simply told me they do not have the right to do so. So having the cops at the meets is out of the question.

couldn't you just call the cops every night? "ya there's idiots doing burnout and being stupid blah blah" i know since it's private property they can't just show up, but if store owners/workers make complaints that different. some friends and i were hanging out in a zellers parking lot one night, then a few of them decided they wanted to start drifting. so somebody called it in, and since the cops didn't see them actually doing it, they got trespassing tickets. mind you this is Ontario.

couldn't you just call the cops every night? "ya there's idiots doing burnout and being stupid blah blah" i know since it's private property they can't just show up, but if store owners/workers make complaints that different. some friends and i were hanging out in a zellers parking lot one night, then a few of them decided they wanted to start drifting. so somebody called it in, and since the cops didn't see them actually doing it, they got trespassing tickets. mind you this is Ontario.

If we'd call them every night and complain there's people doing stupidities, then they'd eventually show up with like a douzaine cop cars and stop everyone with a modded car, give them tickets, inspections, etc.... that's really the last thing we need. We all drive modded cars, and would like to continue driving them.

Pics from last 3 JDM meets i went to coming tonight :p sorry took so long been busy, yesterday there were some pretty nice cars until started raining, i think more ppl shouldve waited it out for a bit longer but i guess theres always next week !

Back