THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

c'est quand même ironique que la grosse majorité des gens sur le forum, trouve sa épais, mais hier, yavait pas grand monde dans le parking passé 21h00, yavait une estique de grosse gang attroupée pour regarder les ticounes. sa l'encourage ça veut veut pas.. fail

actually I did a little research mind ya (yea Im bore at my job lol)! buddy OVERDOSE IS DEAD. Accept it. Anything related to that former-speedshop is no more valid the day that business went belly up. I guess some people are living in the past and talking about what was...
I think the final nail in the coffin is when the other dude snitched himself out of the only left of that speedshop
sorry man
Tu diras ca a mes facture de chez od qui date du mois passer :) pis a toute les autre client qui achete encore du stock chez overdosed coco

Ya Fuck all of you childish assholes, One of the Biggest and Nicest weekly meet in Canada is completely ruined beacause of you dick heads!!!!!!!
:squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin

actually I did a little research mind ya (yea Im bore at my job lol)! buddy OVERDOSE IS DEAD. Accept it. Anything related to that

former-speedshop is no more valid the day that business went belly up. I guess some people are living in the past and talking about what was...
I think the final nail in the coffin is when the other dude snitched himself out of the only left of that speedshop
sorry man

Dude you honestly have no idea what your talking about... lol.

And if you think i failed by calling the cops and closing down the meet before someone got hurt, well then your a moron. Believe me i was well aware of what i was doing when i called the cops.

....not buying it... if he calls the cops then its because he doesnt give a sh1t about them and wants them to get into trouble... He prob didnt realise what he was really doing. be real man, its a fail. SUCKS but its true

That was my exact intention,i was hoping everyone doing burnouts and drifts straight into the ditch would get into trouble... it actually pissed me off that some people managed to get away.

Anyway, fuck em' all... i try to organize a civilized meet, and these retards turned it into a zoo... the last thing i need is for my name and my teams name to get fucked up cuz of these people.

If cyberracer thinks you failed by closing the meet then you succeeded because he's the exact kind of moron we don't want to see. We don't care about what you think since you act like a 5 y.o.

Wow, ce soir c'etais completement ridicule.

Est-ce que c'est parce que vos parents ne vous ont pas donner assez d'attention dans votre jeunesse? Ou est-ce quec'est parce qu'on vous a crisser un coup de pelle ronde derriere la tete pour vos 18 premieres annees de vie wue vous etes retarder comme ca? J'espere que oui car ca vous donnerais un excuse et ne ferais pas en sorte que vous etes seulement nee stupide.

Faut etre un osti de genie pour ce metre dans devant/retenire un char qui fait un burn. Un accident est vite arriver. La on parle plus juste de civisme on parle de securiter sacrament!

J'ai rien contre faire une passe de drift/burn dans un quartier industrielle en pleinne nuit lorsque personne y circule mais pas dans un parking plein de gens. Et les cretins qui ce criss dans la rue sont pas mieux.

J'en revenais juste pas.... Des gens on entourer l'auto de police afin de laisserle ti-coune qui c'est fait pogner. Faire un burn? C'etais quoi l'idee??? Ou les autres petits criss d'arrogant qui une fois rendu loin de la police fesais les caves. Si tes pour faire le cave, as au moin les couilles de le faire devant la popo et d'assumer les consequences.

Ca va juste finir qu'on aura plus de meets!

Sois dit en passant LOL au proprio de la rx8 qui capotais parce qu'il avait pas les papiers du vehicule!

IMG152.jpg

Sois dit en passant.... Mon chat vire plus des 4pattes que le 3/4 des ostis de chiasse qui font des burns.....

Hahahaha a matin ben tranquille je passe par le body shop de ma job et la jsuis genre <<Messemble que ce char la me dit quelque chose...>> Et effectivement le char me disais vraiment quelque chose lol.

....not buying it... if he calls the cops then its because he doesnt give a sh1t about them and wants them to get into trouble... He prob didnt realise what he was really doing. be real man, its a fail. SUCKS but its true

So if your dad beat the shit out of your mom, you wouldn’t call the cops because you care about your dad and don't want him to get in trouble....
Like Ruffryder said I'm sad that they didn't catch more idiots! They deserve it.

Ça vas prendre un meet comme dans Tokyo Drift. Un stationnement intérieur avec un gars à la gate qui laisse rentrer que les chars qui connait.

Personne n'a pris de photos des caves qui faisaient des burnouts? Je n'ai pas eu le temps la police est arrivée assé vite.

actually I did a little research mind ya (yea Im bore at my job lol)! buddy OVERDOSE IS DEAD. Accept it. Anything related to that former-speedshop is no more valid the day that business went belly up. I guess some people are living in the past and talking about what was...
sorry man

wow...you are really lost my friend! its funny that just a couple of days ago i was ordering parts from OD. Before you go around saying stupid shit, get your story straight!

and yes we did the right thing calling the cops...the meets have become something that we never wanted from day 1... our mentality of a successful meet, is being able to chill with enthusiasts, without having to worry that a cop or someone else is gonna show up and screw it up for us! at the shop, we had ZERO problems for years! Now at walmart or sin...ppl are asking for trouble!

im happy that we are gonna change the way we do the meets

Sorry to hear about the meets.. I usually attend every week, except I was unable to last night. Too bad retards had to go and screw up this awsome meet. And you're right, the last thing you want is for idiots to screw up you crews name and rep. I looked forward to Monday night meets. Hopefully they continue in different locations to keep morons out.

im there eveyweek with my buddies having a good time until trads show up and do dumb shit .. like cmon fuk get a life i dont want to see burnouts thats why events and shows are for stupid kids ... lets keep the retards away from these shows .. cuz they were by far the best thing on a monday ... great job to the OD team and i hope u can get a weekly meet without trads showing up

Back