JDM MADNESS ! Bunch of JDM'S doing burnouts in Hippolyte Lafontaine tunnel

WannaBeDrifter

MR staff member
We were the last ones in the tunnel but you get the idea... this was donne October 22 2010, we are planning to do it again this summer

(raw footage)

Haters gonna hate

ah pis Piicture.com avait fait sa avant avec plein de euro...

jme demandais pourquoi yen a une gang ki c'était fais arreter pour avoir ralentie le traffic dans le tunnell a ste meet la....merci de me donner la réponse!

yeah well we all do stupid thing in life ?

anyway it was the only part of the meet with burnouts... we went from laval to rive-sud and nothing bad happend... cops showed us when we stop in a parking but they left because no one was doing stupid things in the parking... things got uglier at dix-30 and people started burn-outs and this was stupid...

davidlabbe998: oui ya une ou deux personne je pense? mais au meet de euro j'étais là et il avait 5x plus de voitures et personnes c'était fait arreter... bad luck i guess

And then they wonder why a lot of people hate car modder.

Holding up traffic, endangering people in traffic, going over double lines, burnouts . etc

I love JDM cars, I would never touch an American car but this is why we get hate, why the government is becoming worse. It's not hard to drive like civilized people.

dude, volks guy did it also... and it was worst than that... and i dont think that 10 frustred people will do somting ??? Yes i am 100% against street drifting, burnout etc.... i am always on the "keep it on the track" but this was for a nice photoshoot that came out good.

And let's face it... the goverment already made their mind about JDM cars, its just a question of time before all the LHD cars in quebec are gonna be trailer queen only

like I said i was far behind but if you look peoples pictures from the event they was alooot more clean jdm cars... but I agree the NSX was really nice

btw it wasent RHD only...

and this is why people hate modded cars.

I dont really think your in the situation to talk EV lol... as fare I remember you were chearing this guy (that had a "awesome car" you said) to do a burnout in the parking of a home depot when cops came out ands bust his ass

[video=vimeo;7202744]http://www.vimeo.com/7202744[/video]

1279940715814.jpg

if someone starts doing a burnout, cheering or not won't stop it. may as well enjoy it if it's happening anyway.

he ask him to do it... well not only EV but wtv

and EV... how many time did you said you were "street drifting" with your 240sx? and what about the time you floored your car on pierrefond and then hide from the cops that were chassing you? Seriously, no one on MR never did somting stupid with a car

I dont really think your in the situation to talk EV lol... as fare I remember you were chearing this guy (that had a "awesome car" you said) to do a burnout in the parking of a home depot when cops came out ands bust his ass

[video=vimeo;7202744]http://www.vimeo.com/7202744[/video]

yes because empty parking lot = traffic filled tunnel. good response.

miron's burnout was jokes, doing it in a tunnel where there's 324897 cars is douchey.

he ask him to do it... well not only EV but wtv

and EV... how many time did you said you were "street drifting" with your 240sx? and what about the time you floored your car on pierrefond and then hide from the cops that were chassing you? Seriously, no one on MR never did somting stupid with a car

never said I dont do stupid shit, because I do, a lot of it, got pulled for this last week

197326_10150182690815605_698560604_8894711_4418651_n.jpg

Doing stupid shit when you're cruising with a bunch of other cars is BAIT and STUPID and will result in EVERYONE getting into shit because someone wanted to do a burnout

Back