JDM MADNESS ! Bunch of JDM'S doing burnouts in Hippolyte Lafontaine tunnel

never said I dont do stupid shit, because I do, a lot of it, got pulled for this last week

197326_10150182690815605_698560604_8894711_4418651_n.jpg

Doing stupid shit when you're cruising with a bunch of other cars is BAIT and STUPID and will result in EVERYONE getting into shit because someone wanted to do a burnout

100% agree with you on this one! But wasent you that was with your good friend Polak in his STI when he was doing a burnout during this meet at dix-30 with people at 2m from the car... Plus that hes a really bad driver and he didnt knew wtf he was doing then cops came and bust everyone even people that havent done anything

100% agree with you on this one! But wasent you that was with your good friend Polak in his STI when he was doing a burnout during this meet at dix-30 with people at 2m from the car... Plus that hes a really bad driver and he didnt knew wtf he was doing then cops came and bust everyone even people that havent done anything

lolwhut? Neither of us have been to dix-30

dude, volks guy did it also... and it was worst than that...

And let's face it... the goverment already made their mind about JDM cars, its just a question of time before all the LHD cars in quebec are gonna be trailer queen only

What are we, 10 years old? "They acted like idiots so we're gonna do it too" That doesn't justify anything, both parties acted like idiots in the end and no ones the bigger person.

The government might have made up their minds already but they can make it a lot worse as well.

If you're gonna drive like an idiot, do it where there's no one around, where it's much safer and don't film it.

he's never been stopped by the cops ever, so unless he has a clone it wasn't him. fail

the sti haven been arerested. Right after he stop doing a burnout another guy with a corrola (FWD lol) started and cops came and arrested him then everyone left while more cops were comming in... Let me get a pic of the sti, i have it on tape i think

... this was donne October 22 2010, we are planning to do it again this summer

Please don't...on fait tous des niaiseries de temps à autres mais c'est ce genre de niaiseries la qui alimentent la répression envers les chars japonais et/ou modifiés...qui font que les policiers se pointent aux meets etc...

On va refaire un meet mais pas de burnouts moi non plus je suis pas pour sa... faut pas oublier que sa sa la été fait le 22 Octobre, le lendemain tous le monde storait leur voitures, la police a eu le temps de l'oublier durant tous l'hiver.

inquiete toi pas je suis toujours au meets, comme ceux de OD par exemple et je vais etre le premier a sacer dehors le gars qui va faire un burnout, le video en temoigne pt pas la mais ceux qui me connaise le save

100% sure it was polak.. back when he had his blue STI, maybe you werent their... my bad then

Ive never been to dix30 on my life, and definety dont do donuts 2 meters away from bystanders, and lastly, i am a quite good driver. You can lick my ballsack now for wrongfully accusing me you queef.

Ive never been to dix30 on my life, and definety dont do donuts 2 meters away from bystanders, and lastly, i am a quite good driver. You can lick my ballsack now for wrongfully accusing me you queef.

I was sure it was you... oh well my bad.

Belle gang de sans dessein.

Moi jtrouve sa fou un mouvement dememe. On s'en fou des autres automobilistes eux autres ils nous font bien attendre pour rien aux heures de pointes, ils peuvent bien attendre parceque ya pleins de car lovers en avant d'eux qui se pete un gros meet suivi d'une grosse ride dans le tunnel.

D'aprés moi vous etes pas mal trop constipé ler boys ;)

Naa i dont have anything, I tought it was him, only him can drive this bad... anyway this is getting wayyyy off topic

I dont usually get frustrated from things said on MR, when the fuck hae you seen me drive? And what makes you think my driving is bad? Go film yourself drifting into a wall and feature it on your dvd. When you see me in real life, dont be shy to come tell me with your lisp that im a terrible driver.

Back