Top 10 Honda Civics from the very beginning

It's easy to buy a 7K car when you make 10$ an hour and live with your parents.

But you still live with your parents.

The pussy magnet factor of owning an S2K and living with the rents is equivalent to owning a Civic and having your own place:D

This was a decent factor... But then EV just dropped the bomb =

if you own cars for the pussy magnet factor might I suggest investing in a gym membership instead?

/thread

This civic list is terrible anyway, 5th gen civic > the rest.

Oh and stop hating on EV cause he lives with his parents, not all of us are retards that deliberately want to go into debt because it assumes "freedom and independence" by paying rent to a landlord putting food on his table. Saving up for a house = #winning.

Oh and stop hating on EV cause he lives with his parents, not all of us are retards that deliberately want to go into debt because it assumes "freedom and independence" by paying rent to a landlord putting food on his table. Saving up for a house = #winning.

x2...

ton lien a pas raison !
la 1500 plus longue avec le moteur CVCC est apparu en 1975 et se vendait en meme temps que la 1200 apparue en 1973

Le moteur CVCC de la Civic 1500 est apparu en 1973 au Japon mais n'est arrivé qu'en 1975 en Amérique du Nord.

Le moteur CVCC de la Civic 1500 est apparu en 1973 au Japon mais n'est arrivé qu'en 1975 en Amérique du Nord.

http://world.honda.com/history/challenge/1972introducingthecvcc/text07/index.html

The Honda Civic went on sale in Japan on July 12, 1973. It was a car developed with the company’s back to the wall, at a time when the company considered withdrawing from the car business if the plan failed. But the Civic was well received in the marketplace, winning the 1973 Car of the Year Award sponsored by Motor Fan magazine. On December 13 of the following year, the four-door Civic/CVCC 1500 went on sale, giving the model name a solid basis for success in the Japanese market.

decembre 1974 et c'etait des modeles 1975 :)

I paid my S2k cash and my parents didn't give me a cent.

Srs.

Not trying to start shit, but its true. Also, my S2k has the amazing ability to appear in every single MR thread.
Its not like S2ks are that baller, its not a $50k car anymore...

I paid my S2k by myself as well.
It is a balling car for those who has civics with huge spoiler , mazdas , accent's because all they can afford is a fart can.
It is the king of honda's come on .... before the nsx obviously ;)
Even acura owners are like "woahh" thats a honda??? It has same projectors as my 50 grand TL !

i fait bien de se defouler sur le forum pauvre jeune enfant gaté avec trop de haine en dedans du à son infériorité, dans la vrai vie s'il dirait sa à des gens face à face il aurait bien trop peur de sfaire peter. *td*

Iv'e drunk fought EV before he's pretty strong tbh. (nohomo)

to keep it On topic, civics changed the tuning world.

Also

living alone in some ghetto apartment because parents kicked you out for smoking too much pot>living at home with mom and dad helping you out.

Having a cool car> having a beater car

why are you guys hating on this? stop with the independence bullshit, you guys are jelly.

08-2003-Civic-SiR-i001.jpg

I hated it on the highway or long trips but this was a very fun car to boot around in...

Just got one and i love it! Not much go but handles like a beast!

Back