New Scirocco heaven

Seriously, i want one. How can some company slap JDM's in a container and ship it oversea and nobody did it with that beauty yet ???

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

Seriously, i want one. How can some company slap JDM's in a container and ship it oversea and nobody did it with that beauty yet ???

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

Because this car does not comply with the FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS act of the U.S. DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION nor does it comply with the MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY REGULATIONS act of TRANSPORT CANADA. It thus can not be legally registered or driven on any public road in either country.

However, if you have money to spend you can still import one... You just won't be able to drive it anywhere else other than on a closed circuit track. You would thus have to trailer it around from one place to the other.

Because this car does not comply with the FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS act of the U.S. DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION nor does it comply with the MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY REGULATIONS act of TRANSPORT CANADA. It thus can not be legally registered or driven on any public road in either country.

However, if you have money to spend you can still import one... You just won't be able to drive it anywhere else other than on a closed circuit track. You would thus have to trailer it around from one place to the other.

Wow, i could not hope for a more precise answer :p

I held from posting my disgust in the bagged Mazda 6 thread but this thread makes up for it, the car, the color, the wheels, all he does is win!! *tu*

LOLL...x100000 I didn't wanna hate in the Mazda 6 thread either cause I know Jessie usually has good taste....like this one! sweet

Well ,if you still have money after import , then you can put this car on road .. There is nothing impossible , Money= Power !!! ;)

Back