Photoshoot: Bmw 335

Someone wanna shoot both my brothers and my car? Lineup would be: M3 White Vert, 335i Grey/Red Interior Coupe, 325xi or X3 :D

You mean unless a vehicel is slightly riced out you won't like it? ;). Any light modification is a waste of money.

rep+ LOL

la voiture est superbe comme sa pas besoins de lumiere Rice/clear

Leave it to two retards with a Honda and a Neon to equate "Euro tails" to APC Altezza rice crap. Way to make yourselves look stupid. And seriously, if you like that horrid orange reflector in the headlights, you should find the nearest place to hang yourself.

I find it funny that you guys associate Euro lights to 'Altezzas'...

021ba9.jpg

026zm7.jpg

Thanks for understanding my post and posting pics of what I was talking about. Rep'd for having reading comprehension and BMW knowledge!

Leave it to two retards with a Honda and a Neon to equate "Euro tails" to APC Altezza rice crap. Way to make yourselves look stupid. And seriously, if you like that horrid orange reflector in the headlights, you should find the nearest place to hang yourself.

Thanks for understanding my post and posting pics of what I was talking about. Rep'd for having reading comprehension and BMW knowledge!

^ his posts remind me of my posts. Similar ways of insulting fastwheel and similar use of vocabulary. I like it

!

la voiture est tres corect comme sa c'est juste ca que sas veut dire pas besoins de super Lumierre Euro mega Hype cool bro pour etre jolie , surtout sans reflecteur orange question de donner une raison de plus au popo du coin

Cette voiture est vraiment debile selon moi et elle marche vraiement beaucoup! Sans trop attirer l'attention non plus .
voici quelques photos rapides que j'ai également shooter avec la Bmw de Kevin

cars333.jpg

cars323.jpg

cars294.jpg

cars238.jpg

cars180-2-2.jpg

cars144-3.jpg

cars092.jpg

Elle est modifiée et non modifier... Pas un grammar nazi mais faudrais faire attention dans le titre au moins.

Back