Most amount of food for the price you pay restaurants.

nothing beats Marven's calamari plate. 14 bucks and we eat 2 people, sometimes even have left overs. And it's calamari not freaking chicken (not that chicken is bad, I love chicken but it should be cheaper)

I love the chicken and fries at Au Coq, but the sauce is shit. It's the worst tasting sauce out there.

sa dépend lesquel. Malheureusement il goute tous pas pareil ... aucoq a anjou et celui a terrebonne ces la meilleur sauce ever ! Ces vrai que les autre ces pas aussi bon par contre... Heureusement j'habite a anjou :D

le Au Coq à Laval proche du Pont Viau est sua coche... à chaque fois que jy suis allé j'ai été très satisfait!

Scores...
Pizza hut le buffet le midi
Y'avais une pizzeria qui fesais de la pizz mega bonne a magog la pizz avait genre 2 po d epais avec full viande et fromage hummm une petite ca te remplissais.
Sinon y'a la poutine Chez Paul si tu bouffe toute une grosse t est un porc :p

The Au Coq poutine au poulet is awesome IMO.

For supper I ate some Taco hell, got dat dere 6.99$ box and was full as hell.

High carb, high fat isn't fine all the time. You need to balance that out with fruit and vegetables. Ever make a salad at home?

I went once on my break when I was at layola and it's total shitttt! I was never so discusted by a restaurant.

I went there last Thursday after strong recommendations from my friends.

Probably one of the worst meals I've paid for in a while. Calamari was terrible, worse than the frozen stuff you make at home.

And it's busy. No clue who would go there twice.

Scores...
Pizza hut le buffet le midi
Y'avais une pizzeria qui fesais de la pizz mega bonne a magog la pizz avait genre 2 po d epais avec full viande et fromage hummm une petite ca te remplissais.
Sinon y'a la poutine Chez Paul si tu bouffe toute une grosse t est un porc :p
Chez Paul = meilleure poutine au monde. Et j'ai déjà mangé la grosse au complet... je feelais mal après par contre. :(

For supper I ate some Taco hell, got dat dere 6.99$ box and was full as hell.

Taco Hell also doubles as a fine way to clean your colon

Eat all of this in an hour = free, can't beat that

n505640021_7003326_7693755.jpg

didnt you go on in another thread about harvey's having the best burger in montreal?

that's like saying subways has the best sandwich.. oh wait..

for such a "i hate corporations and capitalism" you really sell out easy for a couple of calories.

No, I said harvey's has the best fast food burgers. My own home made burgers are better than anything else either of us could find.

subway is pretty dope subs though, delicious and cheap, can't beat that.

High carb, high fat isn't fine all the time. You need to balance that out with fruit and vegetables. Ever make a salad at home?

You're absolutely right, even for someone who works out a lot it's still not good, no I don't really do "Salads". Fruits and vegetables are a must though, whole wheat breads/pasta's etc... I know how to eat good, it doesn't mean I'm going to every damn day every fucking meal. I definitely need to start working out again, at least 3-4 days a week.

I guess.. just odd with such great burger places and even sandwhich places in montreal you are recommending chain restaurants like harveys and subway.

So you can recommend better than subway for subs? I highly fucking doubt it. Burgers I can absolutely understand your point of view, but no one can even compare subs with subway, dagwoods is garbage and quiznos ain't much better.

Back