500hp Porsche GT3RS 4.0 LE. The final 997.now official with pics, video & micro site

AC22

Legacy Member
500hp Porsche GT3RS 4.0 LE. The final 997.now official with pics, video & micro site

At least, according to Teamspeed who have been gathering info for the last year on it.

Its now official...Now pics video and microsite link on page 3.

http://www.teamspeed.com/forums/gt/47646-gt3rs-4-0-limited-edition-official-information-thread.html

5657840811_b2821f4b62_b.jpg

5657840749_4bac9f54c7_b.jpg

5658156537_7169f430d3_b.jpg

5658156603_0f5142c3ed_b.jpg

5658729616_1eb2a7755d_b.jpg

Hopefully they offer PDK on this, unlike the GT2 RS.

edit: just noticed the felt door handles inside lol, so probably no PDK due to weight.

lol j'ai vu ça, mais mon post a été effacé ! Messemble que ça fait un boute que le design des poigner de porte son pareil non ?

I would never buy a sportscar without a real manual transmission. Ever.

I sense a little oldfag in this post.

I'll be happy to double clutch (DSG) while you be granny shifting("real" manual).

Seriously what is people's obsession with a clutch pedal and H-gear box? What you miss yanking the cock so much you feel the need to have a stick in the car which you rock back and forth?

Seriously check yourselves into an old folks home and when Sunday comes around go for a spin in your soon to be archaic cars.

Just my opinion.

I sense a little oldfag in this post.

I'll be happy to double clutch (DSG) while you be granny shifting("real" manual).

Seriously what is people's obsession with a clutch pedal and H-gear box? What you miss yanking the cock so much you feel the need to have a stick in the car which you rock back and forth?

Seriously check yourselves into an old folks home and when Sunday comes around go for a spin in your soon to be archaic cars.

Just my opinion.

Because a clutch and shifter make driving fun, not an xbox game.

Brb cant rev match
Brb cant choose what gear I want
Brb can't drop clutch if I wanted to
Brb drifting/doing donuts would prolly blow it up
Brb looking like a phaggytime who never learned manual
Brb not being satisfied as you just hit a gear perfectly
Brb paddle shifting is gay unless its for a purpose built race car or a woman

Brb cant rev match
Brb cant choose what gear I want
Brb can't drop clutch if I wanted to
Brb drifting/doing donuts would prolly blow it up
Brb looking like a phaggytime who never learned manual
Brb not being satisfied as you just hit a gear perfectly
Brb paddle shifting is gay unless its for a purpose built race car or a woman

Have you tried it before, EV? I have a 6MT car and a DCT car, they're both really fun in totally different ways.

Back