News: The UltraRide'11 -5year Anniversary- September 11th 2011

Fromage et compagnie, à première vue (y manque p-e de l'info), les accidents n'ont pas été causé par des tit-counes mais bien par des mauvais move de la part de "civiles"... shit happens. Rien à voir avec les autres UR ou c'était des vraiment des gars du UR qui se plantaient eux même.

what has been seen on the UR cannot be unseen.

btw, apparently my old MR2 was in an accident? someone confirm!

Could this be your Rsx ?

UR11019copy.jpg

yes thank you sir, if anyone else has post them up pls

awesome ride! next year i want a mount camera! hard to take pics while your going up and down hill, the only bitch was that little sandy construction spot on the way there not sure if i'm the only one that rubbed! oh just an info i don't wanna pass for ti-coune but i did pass 2 cars at one point on the 117 a silver civic and black civic turbo, those cars smelt like the worst shit ever pumping so much blue black and white smoke, was getting a massive headache.

UR was awesome to me, Im more than happy that the cops blocked exit 45, went to the next rest area, waited there for about 30 min then went back on and got an awesome ride following a white s2k and the crazy Benney Blacksmith`s STI + a few other cars. We were going at a good pace but they gave me a hard time following them with my bagged no handling car xD

UR was awesome to me, Im more than happy that the cops blocked exit 45, went to the next rest area, waited there for about 30 min then went back on and got an awesome ride following a white s2k and the crazy Benney Blacksmith`s STI + a few other cars. We were going at a good pace but they gave me a hard time following them with my bagged no handling car xD

btw your ride is sick

es ce que qu'un peut me dire si finalement la marmote qui a passer en desous de moi si est mort xd javais la subaru 2007 impreza

btw your ride is sick

Thanks a lot :bigup: Now I want to keep my car cause of you folks haha, was about to put it for sale again !

The black rsx with the `it`s not my boyfriend car` sticker belongs to a girl at my job named Melyse, I don`t know if she`s browsing MR tho.

lol @ Casey's,
we got there @ 2pm, we were a group of ~20 people, manager stopped us in the door step, told us he didn't have enough staff for us, and told us to GTFO, so we spent our money elsewhere

btw, pizza @ Ya'ooo pizza bar is greatest ever, only prob was there was only 1 waitress for everyone and we waited 35 minutes to order

left P3 at 3;30pm
it was awesome to drive on the newly paved road just off P3
it was the worst part of the previous rides, now its the best part!

my group didn't get in any trouble, luckuly
the ride was super fun,

i was sweating bricks about breaking my CF diffusers though, yikes, didn't damage anything in the end

i only saw ~60 cars at the petro at the end (60/800.. wtf)
got back home with 400km exactly on the odo, use 4/5 tank

Our convoy was nice! I was in the S4 in front.

wow au épais qui faisait du sens inverse pendant au moins 1km et demi pour filmer tout lmonde... au pire poste toi a quelque part comme tout lmonde a place de risquer ta vie pi celle des autres!!

dubaholic phil said:
The black rsx with the `it`s not my boyfriend car` sticker belongs to a girl at my job named Melyse, I don`t know if she`s browsing MR tho.

Actually, it's spelled with a "z" lol

Back