News: The UltraRide'11 -5year Anniversary- September 11th 2011

I had allot of fun! Great ride, tons of good looking cars and I met some really cool people! Kosta, you DA MAN bro! Thanks for organizing such an amazing event! Can't wait for next year.

Anyone got a shot of my mazda 6, black with black xxr522 rims and small drop? would really like to have one... seems like nobody takes pictures of my car in any freakin' meet... It must be a bit uglier than i thought loll!!
Would be really reaaaally appreciated :D!!

Who was snapping shots from the black Lexus IS(250?)

Great ride.. but too many people.. There were a lot of avoidable accidents, i'm sure. The road is generally safe but people need to calm down and take it easy, especially with so many people on the road and even more so when they don't know the route. Was a good overall day though, couldn't ask for better weather!

Still curious as to what happened with the, what looked like, the remainder of a silver CBR in the ditch .. Hope everyone who was involved in an accident is okay!

UR111203copy.jpg

Got more pics of the golf next to the Bimmer? :D

Also, I saw a couple of people taking pictures of my troll face. Anybody got some?

ultraride005800x600.jpg

Est ce quelqu un sais si il y a une prelude 97-01 noir mag noir lip chrome sur mtl racing ? il filmais en roulant sur la 40 en revenant

Aussi un coupé sir 99 bleu a filmer une partie de la ride dans notre groupe

J'étais dans sa

displayimage.php

anyone get pics of the break-down meet of 15-20 cars parked in-front of a fire station?? was pretty lulzy

Tip for the next UR: Kosta bring a speakerphone lol!
yeah great idea!! the only thing i heard was: amusez-vous!! Would love the hear the rest of what he said, cuz from the only thing i heard it sounded to me like: gosh, have fun without security? like fucking a dirty streethooker without a rubber? Jeez!!
Well, it was actually pretty cool! really loved it for a first time! but true: some people should calm down and stop acting like 13yo boys trying to impress girls by doing some idiot stuff... There was no one to impress out there!! Well, actually if there was some groupie, maybe yeah, but there was none so...calm down loll

Je n'ai vraiment pas eu la chance de prendre tout les chars en photos malheureusement, mais si vous voulez dites moi quel est votre voiture et je verrai ske j'ai et je les posterai sur le thread

Photo d'un S14 blanc?

Celle-ci ??

UR11983.jpg

pics of silver 01 jetta all black tint window black rubstrip stock wheels and a green leprechaun on the rear towhook
pm me plz

Hey Guys, anyone took shoots of the ken block/Rally style golf? And also the the crossfire with the big ULTRARIDE`11 on the hood? would be much appreciated! Gracias!

Back