Need professionnal Troll

labatt50

Short story, bought some wheel, oem bbs wheel for my rabbit (gti wheel), and one wheel is fuck up beyond repair there is a crack in one spoke, now the seller wont return my call or sms, he really hidden that part from me when he put the wheel in my car.

He was really insisting on the fact that the wheel were almost perfect with really good tire. Actually 2 tire were worn... 2 were really good. So he did dropped his price but the wheel can't be run. I'm fucked

So i call everybody for a phone marathon... midnight, morning anytime
I want my money back or half the price for a used wheel i saw at p jacques.
1-514-928-3359

He is from repentigny le gardeur
he ride a black rabbit 2.5l

don't have is name thought... i need it

yea he shouldve but do you promote fraud? what the fuk do you mean how is it seller's fault? :dunno:

he means that it is the buyer's responsibility to be aware of what it is that he is paying money for. I can understand getting screwed buying something online but buying it in Montreal, and not bothering to look at it is inexcusable. I don't condone fraud, but this is just as much the fault of the buyer as it is that of the seller.

Good luck with it all, hope you get your money back.

Seller told me wheel were perfect, and yes, theyh ave no curb rash, they are not bent, i did take time to look at the wheel, but will i check 4 time 14 spoke individually? He had the intention on screwing me, that is a fact.

Now how he got that... well, he simply showed me the wheel while holding where the small fuckup part is.

ps: yes it's his cell number

I don't condone fraud, but this is just as much the fault of the buyer as it is that of the seller.

Good luck with it all, hope you get your money back.

that is what i wrote and that is what im saying. he shouldve checked properly but it doesnt mean that seller is all clean for what he did.

Back