Impreza

od_man99

So Something happened today.

My first Suby. Simply amazing to drive. Never buying another brand if I can help it!

img2640x.jpg

img2641fp.jpg

img2642o.jpg

img2644tv.jpg

img2643o.jpg

img2645d.jpg

img2646q.jpg

img2647j.jpg

img2648k.jpg

The car has 150k. It's pretty clean, has some signs of rust. The clutch is new and the oil pan is leaks a bit. Needs new brakes too.

Got it very cheap, I simply love it, no comparison to anything else I've driven.

Enjoy boys, it's getting a paint job next Monday and new Brakes all around with a new oil pan.

That's not me in the picture.

As you have mentioned, Subaru = rust. Rustproof and keep the car clean all year 'round.

What happened to your supercharged Eclipse?

Not hate intended of course, but how did you go from looking at STis to that?
As you have mentioned, Subaru = rust. Rustproof and keep the car clean all year 'round.

What happened to your supercharged Eclipse?

The triplex needs a bit more repairs then I had thought.
The eclipse is up for sale. It has a new motor (being built).

Actually, the paint is in very poor condition, there were too many touch ups. I want to keep the car as my daily for at least 2-3 years, painting it this year and getting a WRX engine during the winter.

^^Thank you, the paint job is going very well, I'll post pictures of the job and the Paint Master. I can't believe we have such a gem on the South Shore. Alvin Body Shop is really doing a good job.

Just got a bunch of parts today,

New Oil Pan and Radiator.

Félicitation! J'ai hate de voir la suite. Tu as fait une bonne job avec ton eclipse alors ce projet va surement être tout aussi intéressant :)

^^Thanks boys,

Radiator & Brakes

Just got this in the mail today, New Radiator and 4 new rotors with brake pads.

I'll be painting the calipers gold.

img2662do.jpg

img2660y.jpg

I've been reading a few swap threads. There is so much I need to learn, granted the engineering background and experience with the eclipse S/C.

I've watched Wathermoon's video and read up on the S/C kit. I'm not sure whether I should go ahead with a WRX swap or a the S/C kit. I think the WRX engine will be more reliable.

Opinions?

img2663vv.jpg

If you guys go, tell him Eyad sent you. I'll post pictures of the job. He does the jobs for the BMW & Audi dealerships on the South Shore. He also has the contracts for Mercedes.

Very good guy.

Back