Impreza

That's a shame.....I hope you shot the ice block.

I kid, I kid, I hope you can fix it soon, I like your car.

Bumper/Hood/Roof/Front Fenders painted and new window moldings.
img5452ek.jpg

And this for tracking this Summer and TKD:

img5455d.jpg

^A&J bodyshop. He's the guy who originally painted my car. He also painted my Eclipse back in the day, Darkfenix's Famous Prelude etc..

He did a good job, though he takes forever and he isn't the most trustworthy person. You have to check your shit and make sure he keeps your car inside. Also, it's very unprofessional of him to leave my car's interior dirty after he did his work.

But all in all, he is very very talented.

He is located on Boul Grand Allee, right off the 30.

Here is his number if you guys want to go get estimates: 450 656-4144

^A&J bodyshop. He's the guy who originally painted my car. He also painted my Eclipse back in the day, Darkfenix's Famous Prelude etc..

He did a good job, though he takes forever and he isn't the most trustworthy person. You have to check your shit and make sure he keeps your car inside. Also, it's very unprofessional of him to leave my car's interior dirty after he did his work.

But all in all, he is very very talented.

He is located on Boul Grand Allee, right off the 30.

Here is his number if you guys want to go get estimates: 450 656-4144

overall were you happy with the service there? my friend needs to paint his new bumper on his 5 series would recommend Alvin?

^Yes, He's really good at what he does. Honestly the car looks great. He painted the entire car 2 years ago and there is virtually no rust.

But, he's slow and not reliable for time. If he says 1 week, it's more like 1.5 weeks. He's getting a bit pricey too.

I started from the beginning and finally am done reading this thread. I'm seriously appreciating this car for what you've done to it. Keep the good work and crazy documentation, it's a great read.

Very nice work man, I miss my Subies.

Let me know when you want to sell your car, if ever.

By the way, you really need to track it. Otherwise it will be like dating a supermodel and not banging her

^Yeah, this Summer. I still need new seats and a new cluster.

This car has been my daily for 2+years now. Even at -40, it did the job.

Back