Feature Article: MontrealRacing.com official project vehicle unveiled

it will probably be on some STD coilovers and Fast wheels.

Forget CCW's and bags...

X2 and I have to agree with JDMfan the MR logo instead of a car decal on a car. (You can't keep that color though)

a cheval donné on ne chiale pas sur la bride.

nice ''big lip'' wheels with tight fitment near to hellaflush but still drivable, civic RRR look w/ lips and some CF. graphics representing the scene like the exmple showned earlier is ok, few mods that wont get the cops pull it out off the streets like big fart cans(no) but a CAI and a few goodies to make it run cool and smooth. this car is meant to represent a community, not brigning it down!!! interior w/ recaros and a few goodies like gauges. This is a civic guys, when money wont be a problem, it could be hawt to get something else and really put down the mojo w/ big motors and racing gears. Lets keep it simple plain and reliable for a first, just go w/ style and lets see what it does. color is no matters but if you want to get noticed, put it flashy and make the vynil wraping fit it!!! too much is like not enough IMO. :)

If you paint it white, these wheels would go nicely IMO (in 18"):

oz_allerghlt_red_ci3_l.jpg

inb4 "dont let EV drive it"

This is why I didn't see JAG's Jeep at the meet on Monday though :p

lol maybe make the picture smaller it just seems off when its so big. i would think u want something to get people interested and entyced in the website right? mags are a must , maybe tint the back lights like a shade or 2, the color of the car needs to be changed as many stated already. i personally thing black would go with the mr decal cuz the white and red will really pop out on black...

tinted windows and a decent muffler not a fart can but something nicer than stock and some coilovers with a CAI.

wouldnt cost u THAT much and it would be a nice looking car for advertising purposes as well

maybe save the picture for the hood?

Les bags c'est pas "non conforme" ça? À mon avis le char se doit d'être conforme, même si ramasser des tickets de muffler ou tires usés à cause du camber serait représentatif de la communauté...

Back