Gay confessions

I listen to sad music when i feel bad.
I write too much thing about my life on facebook
I really like the notebook and time travelers wife
I want a mazda miata one day

lol.

Dude DO IT ... no homo

Went 3 time:

1. 18 of my little cousin (girl) .... we were like 8 guys in the complete club beside the dancers
2. 4 girls I was with wanted to go and because of event one ... I went
3. Private Staff party it was open to every one

On event 1.:

Was just sitting waiting for this stupid night to pass until a started to be aware of what was going on around... see the 281 is a weird place. If you are a girl and you step in you become a caveGirl and you completely put ur sanity on PAUSE.

-35 years old Corporate Good lord hot chicks in suit ----) nuts yelling about I WANNA SEE YOU DIIICCKKKK to the dancers
-21 years old group of girl in depression because 1 of the crew got cheated on and they wanna make her go out the home ------) Cursing about mans saying from now on she only threats them has objects for sex
- 18 years old virgin a bit shy ---) first time she saw a dick from this close and she surely wants to see more

1 Story 1. So I was like ... hmmm ok, started making some eye contact with the girls around. Before I knew it I had a group of 30-35 years old girl, simply stunning professionals in hot little business suits .... trying to rip my shirt off and raping me. It was a buffet I only had to choose and dam that lady was hot ... went to her place

2. Story 2. That girl just got cheated so she went out to 281 with some friends ... one of them wasnt really down to go but went to support her friend. She was bored to death because she found this stupid... SHE came to me asking wtf I was doing here ... sat down, we started to fool around joking about the dancers talking in each others ear about how funny this and that was. Became flirty, make out, went to my place.

3. Story 3. Went to this event, it was nuts, 2 girls on stage, insane party... vibe was crazy, went with a date, turned out well... no big story we were just sooo horny when we got home

I don't go out much anymore, but would prefer to be in a gay/travelo/fetish bar, the ppl in those are cool, you don't have a ton of gay's hitting on you, when your friend is hitting on hot barmaid, you but in and introduce yourself,"soo its 2 kisses or a handshake?"

Clun Sin is an awesome place, carefully pick your night if your homophobic, but still I am but I dont mind.

http://clubsin.ca/photos.htm
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-Sin/76616786364
Also

Montreal Fetish Weekend

J'ai déjà essayer le linge a ma blonde, je met du baume a lèvre, je chauffe une civic, je vais au bronzage, je vais 6 fois semaine au gym, je texte 2000 fois et + par mois.

you guys sucks !!!

Mon trip en ce moment c'est de sortir ma chainsaw pis de crisser des arbres à terre sur mon terrain, juste pour le fun !!

lol vous autres c'est de caresser des chats en regardant des chicks fliks en portant les bobettes de vos blondes ! lol

Sérieux ce forum ..... lol

you guys sucks !!!

Mon trip en ce moment c'est de sortir ma chainsaw pis de crisser des arbres à terre sur mon terrain, juste pour le fun !!

Lol vous autres c'est de caresser des chats en regardant des chicks fliks en portant les bobettes de vos blondes ! Lol

sérieux ce forum ..... Lol

lol!!!

LoL

C'est quand meme ironique tout ca,
Moi jsuis Gay et je fais meme pas la moitier de tout sque vous faites ou aimer!!
Et vs prenez la peine de traiter le monde de fif ;)
lol

LoL

C'est quand meme ironique tout ca,
Moi jsuis Gay et je fais meme pas la moitier de tout sque vous faites ou aimer!!
Et vs prenez la peine de traiter le monde de fif ;)
lol

tu te fais mettre dans le brun matin et soir....j'pense que ca nous clanche pas mal toute.

you guys sucks !!!

lol vous autres c'est de caresser des chats en regardant des chicks fliks en portant les bobettes de vos blondes ! lol

Sérieux ce forum ..... lol

I fucking laughed and laughed. I love your fucking posts.

Back