Gas prices going up ---> Here's what I'm thinking of doing.

Don't go for the Versa, it's probably the least fuel efficient 1.8l out there. If you're really into saving on gas buy a hybrid. Personally, I think you're civic is fuel efficient enough and selling it to buy something else will not be worth the money lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my god mets-en.....j'ai un Ranger Edge '01 avec le 3.0l pis ca boit comme un alcholo......mon Mustang est moins dur sur le gaz je pense.....lolll

jai penssé a peu etre regardé pour une Smart 2005 de base comme 2eme voiture .... elle passe au encan au environ de 4K et au moins le Model Diesel de ses années est economique pour vrai

Don't go for the Versa, it's probably the least fuel efficient 1.8l out there. If you're really into saving on gas buy a hybrid. Personally, I think you're civic is fuel efficient enough and selling it to buy something else will not be worth the money lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I would go for a hybrid. Hybrid = electric = excessive amounts of radiation.

I'm looking at the Jetta TDI now. My friend recently got one and hes hitting 700-800km on a full tank...90% city.

Buy an srt8 jeep. I have to chuckle every time I put $100 and the light comes on 400kms later. Suck it up and enjoy your car or start taking the bus.

I get about 7.2l/100km combined cycle in my turbo Lancer. Driving 95km/h on the highway helps and so does keeping a constant speed. I also try to draft trucks when I can.

seriously you need to be dumb if you think you will save money by selling an economical 2007 civic for a small eco shitbox and maybe you will save 1L/100*..... You already lost more then 5000$+ if you bought the civic brand new, and then if you buy the subcompact new as well you will also lose 5-7000$ in 2-3years....
change your driving habits.... do you remember the Eco challange we saw on MR ? a 1996 4 door civic DX managed 4.ishL/100km which is crazy! and You can buy that kind of car for less then 2000$. So if you wanna save money! sell your 2007, buy a 10years old Civic/Tercel/Diesel piece of shit and you'll save!

I don't think I would go for a hybrid. Hybrid = electric = excessive amounts of radiation.

I'm looking at the Jetta TDI now. My friend recently got one and hes hitting 700-800km on a full tank...90% city.

TDI in town = excessive amout of nocive black smoke, egr valve encrassée, blowing turbo.

For me town = small car or hyrid
Diesel is good for highway.

TDI in town = excessive amout of nocive black smoke, egr valve encrassée, blowing turbo.

For me town = small car or hyrid
Diesel is good for highway.

donc tout les gens en europe qui on des diesel finisse avec le turbo sauté lol...

donc tout les gens en europe qui on des diesel finisse avec le turbo sauté lol...

1. En Europe, leur diesel est de bien meilleure qualité
2. En Europe, leur climat est pas mal moins "rude" sur la mécanique

Ce que Broody a cité, c'est vrai : DIESEL est idéal pour l'autoroute et l'hybride, excellent pour la ville. Je ne crois pas qu'une hybride roule constamment 110 -120 km/h sur l'autoroute sur les batteries seulement. Par contre, en ville, c'est "courant"...!

On se fait tellement fourrer, le pétrole est rendu à 80$ le baril et on paie encore 1.22$ à la pompe WTF !!

en 2008 le baril a atteint 150$ et on payait seulement 1,50$ à la pompe, something wrong !!!! on serait sensé payer 0.80$ le litre si ça serait comme en 2008...

Back