LFA vs GT-R vs GT2RS vs ZR1 vs F430

dont forget that the guy driving the GT-R is the legendary Keiichi Tsuchiya... aka Drift King... aka GT500 best driver of all time ?!? almost :)

The 2012 GT-R is most of the time in front of the 2011 Zr1 in most track tests. Check this American video.. the pilot is clearly Corvette biased and what are the results?

All of the drivers except for the one driving the LFA sucked balls.

IMO, the lineup would've been similar to this if the same pilot drove them to their limit:

1: LFA
2: GT2RS
3: ZR1
4: GTR
5: F430

The 2012 GT-R is most of the time in front of the 2011 Zr1 in most track tests. Check this American video.. the pilot is clearly Corvette biased and what are the results?

:laugh:

Elle bat à peine la Z06, d ailleur la Z06 est moins puissante que la GTR.... et la ZR1 est pas mal plus rapide que la Z06... Bel essaie! ;)

Did you the gear crunching into gear on the GT2? lol ouch. I'm all for Japan/Japanese culture and all that but I never believed BM races.

video interessant qui prouve hors de tous doutes que la ZR1 devrait de loin etre devant la Nissan
pis je vois mal ou le pilote est corvette biased... il dit clairement que la Nissan est la meilleure des 3

on peut s'estiner longtemps sur celle qu'on prefere... mais moi je prefere le look de la Cobra... le son de la Corvette et les performances de la Nissan
alors mon reve serait, une Mustang Cobra avec le son d'une Corvette qui se tient comme une GTR :D

One thing that helps is the confidence the GTR gives to the driver to push it harder.

Seems to me the ZR1 driver was scared of driving it.

Back