Video VIDEO : Two-Tone (A short film about the cleanest S13 in Quebec) Haters can't hate

WannaBeDrifter

MR staff member
!!! SUMMER PROMOTION !!! 50% OFF DRIFTWARS VOL.2 DVD. SEE THE TRAILER AND ORDER ON : DriftWarsDVD.com (NOW 10$)

Haters CAN'T hate

This car, is one of the first Nissan Silvias imported into Quebec. It's a Nissan Silvia S13 1989. The owner now had it for 5 years. It's been his summer car and drift car. Normally, drift cars are all destroyed and have the "drifting style" with zip-ties and destroyed corner panels and are most of the time in a garage because theirs something wrong with it.

This car is an exception. He never got back home on a tow-truck. The car has only one small scratch because of a tire that exploded a couple of years ago and that's it. The car is mint! The engine bay is also among one of the cleanest ones I've seen.

He is passionate about his car and that's what I tried to show in the video. Two-Tone was a school project, I only had a couple of weeks to film it and out of luck, it was raining most of the time.

I hope you will like this video and enjoy the cleanliness of the car.

Car spec:
1989 Nissan Silvia S13
373 Wheel Horse Power
Precision turbo 5557

Big thanks to everyone that helped! Especially Jeremy Alan Glover (JAG Imaging) that took amazying pictures.

For more videos:
Facebook.com/​JHDproductions
Youtube.com/​JHDproductions

[video=vimeo;24288367]http://www.vimeo.com/24288367[/video]

Enjoy! Btw if you want to see this car, come to the JDM mondays meet, hes always their. Cool person to talk with! A real passionate.

If your one facebook, please go post the video on speed hunters fan page! Thanks!!
http://www.facebook.com/Speedhunters
video link : www. vimeo.com/24288367

Last edited:
This and the Drift pre-season movie are awesome, you really have talent with the camera and editing!

Le genre de video qi me fait chier de savoir qu'ont ne peu plus importer des JDM ..

Sérieux mon gars tu as vraiment mais vraiment un véhicule débile!! Il est tout simplement parfait
et pour les cinéaste, two thumbs-up!

Le seul, SEUL défaut, et je le dis à titre constructif, c'est ton music/sound editing. Il était un peu off, j'ai surtout remarqué la transition entre la 1er/2e tune. Mais sinon c'était parfait.

Le seul, SEUL défaut, et je le dis à titre constructif, c'est ton music/sound editing. Il était un peu off, j'ai surtout remarqué la transition entre la 1er/2e tune. Mais sinon c'était parfait.

+1 pour la transition.
J'ai d'autres commentaires constructifs mais jte shooterai ca next time jte vois !

est-ce qu on peut payer pour avoir un video de la sorte?? :yikes:

j adore!

Félicitation, je ne suis pas un fan de drift mais ce vidéo est *tu**tu**tu*

Le genre de video qi me fait chier de savoir qu'ont ne peu plus importer des JDM ..

Sérieux mon gars tu as vraiment mais vraiment un véhicule débile!! Il est tout simplement parfait
et pour les cinéaste, two thumbs-up!
Merci bien!Je le modifie pour moi mais si les autres l'aime aussi c'est tjrs nice!

thx man! now lets bring this video on speed-hunters or hellaflush... Would be cool to see a car from here featured on big US website

SHARE ITTTTTTT :D

Amazing video.

Amazing car.

lol @ the screaming gf hahaha

Oh and I need 18s on my 240.....hahahahahaa

Back