Votes: 10 5.2%
  • Tarantula

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Tesla

Votes: 3 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hayaku!

If all the haters are so smart, what size + offset + drop would YOU have on this vehicle. Cough up some numbers.

I say 18"x8" +25 offset, and mate that with a set of Standard Suspension full coilovers, and the car will be balling!!! Now DO IT!!!

What is the point of this car? Is it a show car? If so, then none of the above, as FrankyB16 has said. I am not all that familiar with Fast Wheels, but surely, there is better. If not, then the Hayaku wheels. However, given the lack of torque on Civics, this thing will be slow with such heavy wheels.

I believe it's an advertising car. It's meant to represent montrealracing.com at various events.

What is the point of this car? Is it a show car? If so, then none of the above, as FrankyB16 has said. I am not all that familiar with Fast Wheels, but surely, there is better. If not, then the Hayaku wheels. However, given the lack of torque on Civics, this thing will be slow with such heavy wheels.

One would think the fact of getting the wheels for free from a company versus buying them at another company, which are all the same wheels from china by the way, would be the better option...
I still don't understand the tire choice though, other than trying to show them off at the shows.

It's a shame that the car is painted in such a bland color. Nonetheless, I would go for option 2 assuming that the car will have an aggressive stance and tire coupled with them.

Hayaku OR FC01 but they are not listed in the survey but could fit really good on that car with the advantage of being racing oriented and lightweight

Back