Carmageddon: Reincarnation to release as download in 2012

split

this game is awsome
So exciting!!!! make it to the ps3\xbox please.

source: http://www.vg247.com/2011/06/01/carmageddon-reincarnation-to-release-as-download-in-2012/

It’s now official that Stainless has “reacquired” the Carmageddon brand from Square Enix, following previous rumours. Stainless is the team that developed the original PC titles Carmageddon and Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now.

The new game is described as being in “early development” and will release as a download. No platforms have been confirmed.

Stainless is “actively seeking a partner with whom to move the project on to full production.”

“Carmageddon has returned to its Indie developer roots, and the time is right to bring the game to a new audience,” said Patrick Buckland, Stainless co-founder and CEO.

“Originally an ambitious title that tested the hardware limits of its day, we’re excited that the game will finally get the showcase it deserves on today’s platforms.”

Fellow studio co-founder Neil Barnden added: “Carmageddon: Reincarnation will feature the same black humour and comic violence that made the original game such a success.

“All the laughs, the crazy power-ups, and extreme destruction will return. We will make sure the existing fans get what they want and expect from a Carmageddon game, and a new generation discovers the delights of sliding into a Cunning Stunt.”

On jouais en LAN nous autre c'étais drole en cris !!

ma mère aimait pas ça dans le temps que je frappe des madamme monsieur pour avoir +10 secondes.

Ce jeu la était epic...

surtout avec le boullet que tu pouvais avoir derriere le char en driftant, sa ecrasait tout le monde.

Mon fun cetait douvrir mes portes pour effoirer le monde !
Le stade de football etait bien aussi !

I am so buying it even if it's a 100$

I was actually thinking of that game recently and trying to find my install CD in all my old stuff.
With a G25 that going to be so awesome!

Le 2 était hallucinant. Tu pouvais downloader plein de chars sur le net pour le customizer.

Je m'étais downloadé une Ford Tempo :D

Back