Amazingly Clean 20 Year Old NSX.

done

049882.2-lg.jpg

thats a concept of what became the stealth.

That's because it's been moded to hell and back. It is super clean but I'd be more impressed if it was stock. It's easier to keep a car looking new with new parts lol :p

Il en reste pas mal de clean c'est sur, a la quantité de papi qui les ont acheté et mis dans un garage et roulé seulement le dimanche quand y fait soleil...

C'est pas des kids qui achetaient un char de 80K en 1990... Surtout que dans ces années la, aucura n'avais aucun prestige en Amérique du nord

Last edited:
Back when car interiors looked like real cars, not spaceships.

...and back then when Honda makes real cars, not overpiced, uninspiring to drive, below-average technology, spaceship-looking cars.

And that NSX is really, really pure sex.

...and back then when Honda makes real cars, not overpiced, uninspiring to drive, below-average technology, spaceship-looking cars.

And that NSX is really, really pure sex.

You took the words right out of my mouth!

That NSX is one of the nicest classic's out there. Was designed to tackle the Porsche 911, but never quite made it, but everytime I see the black one in the West-Island, I still stop and admire it!
WOW.

That NSX looks like fucking shit. Too much done to it. NSX doesn't need all that rice junk. it's tooo fresh & clean with stock body lines.

For some reason I feel like some Aunt Jemima to go wit dat Uncle Ben's NoSeX.

That NSX looks like fucking shit. Too much done to it. NSX doesn't need all that rice junk. it's tooo fresh & clean with stock body lines.

For some reason I feel like some Aunt Jemima to go wit dat Uncle Ben's NoSeX.

Is that your car I see around the W-I S2G?
In either case, the car is a classic.

Back