Le Mans 2011

VoD

Hey guys,

Since Speed Channel sucks balls and is probably going to be showing some crap NASCAR race this weekend.

http://tv.audi.com/ Will be streaming the race live starting at 3pm CET (10am EST I think) this weekend. I'm not sure what the quality will be like but it's better then nothing.

I can't wait to see the Audi R18 in action. :D

on peut aussi regarder toute les course alms sur leurs site directemtn
sans pause publicitaire. alms.com y'a un onglet tv

I really like the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge on SPEED. Can't stand NASCAR, or Monster Trucks, or the goofy product showcases. Formula-1 I always choose TSN over SPEED or RDS because the ITV-F1 commentators are the best.

Any of you guys going to F1 next weekend?

Hey guys,

Since Speed Channel sucks balls and is probably going to be showing some crap NASCAR race this weekend.

http://tv.audi.com/ Will be streaming the race live starting at 3pm CET (10am EST I think) this weekend. I'm not sure what the quality will be like but it's better then nothing.

I can't wait to see the Audi R18 in action. :D
...and a few M3's!
Nice find VoD !

Steph, I usually watch it at home with all the screens blaring !
Seems that my cars eat all my money....but always fun to hit downtown, take some pix of the Porsches and enjoy the insanity.

En passant Speed diffusera les 24 du Mans samedi 15h30. Mon RVP est setter, oubliez pas les vôtres !

Une autre site pour passer beaucoup beaucoup de temps devant son écran...
http://racefanstv.com/
Une programmation très varier et un spécial LeMans ou on présente des vielles éditions.
Si j'étais directeur de la programmation de Speed l'horraire ressemblerai pas mal à celle de RaceFansTV !

Bon week end, moi je retourne faire réparer mon ost*drive shaft...
:-(

Moi aussi je suis tanné de voir du Nascar à Speed mais au moins Speed a présenté les 24 heures du Mans (samedi et dimanche 11 et 12 juin). Espérons qu'ils continuent dans le bon sens à l'avenir...

Have u guy seen the audi crash at night? Omfg he was doing some 300+ kmh and got hit by another car while passing him!!

It was mike rockenfeller who crashed, plenty of video on youtube but i cant link them on my cel phone..

I couldn't believe that the marshals and camera men weren't injured or killed during the McNish crash, especially from the flying wheel!

I also couldn't believe that marshall (or security guy) that went onto the track to remove debris at F1, despite the fact that he had no idea how to walk or run. This guy could barely crawl properly and he's walking out in front of F1 cars.

You know someone on YouTube is going to put that to music...

wow.. je suis surpris qu'il n'y ait pas eu de blessés graves avec le crash à McNish, surtout chez ceux qui se sont pris les débris..

Pour celui de mtl, quelqu'un peux me donner la nomenclature des couleurs des suits ? Le Blanc c'est les Marshalls, blanc/noir un officiel ? Noir un gars de towing ?

You know someone on YouTube is going to put that to music...

I wouldn't be surprised the song would be the Benny Hill theme :p

Back