Photoshoot: OD Meet Feature: EVO X

This needs to be slammed to the ground
This needs to be shot at a better location
This needs Gold rims (bronze might work)
This needs to have the stickers removed
This needs to be in my driveway

Le monde me font rire.

C'est son auto, il a le droit de faire ce qu'il veut sinon tout le monde aurait la même auto modifié parreil. Come on les gars, il y a moyen de donner son avis sans ''basher'' le gars.

- C'est pas une voiture de 50k c'est pas une MR
- À quoi sa sert de mettre des Volks ou Work si tu t'en servira pas ? Sa dépend tellement de ce que tu fais avec la voiture et comment tu la conduit. Je veux pas faire de débat volks vs rota ou quoique ce soit mais dépendant de l'usage, j'aimerais mieux accrocher mes Rota sur un trottoir ou nid de poule que mes Volks. C'est pas tout le monde qui a autant d'argent à mettre sur des mags. Le gars a choisi Rota et il doit avoir une raison.
- Suspension, si tu peux avoir une belle ''drop'' pour 300$ pourquoi pas ? Quand les shocks vont être fini, tu vends les ''coils'' et tu achètes des ''coilovers'' après.
- Comme quelqu'un a mentionné, le meilleur ''mod'' pour la Evo c'est un ''tune''.
- Les collants pour moi aussi c'est trop (surtout lui sur la plaque) et les RallyArmor c'est pas de mon goût.

C'est quand même une belle Evo !

Last edited:
LAWLZ at LOOOWWAAARRRRRR.

Seriously though, I hope this thing stays high enough for proper track days. It looks like a very good build.

Nevertheless, instead of blowing a few hundred on springs that will kill the shocks, I would have kept that money, sold the OEM suspension and gotten coilovers right away; kept the helper springs in, set proper dampening and we have a track bitch.

LAWLZ at LOOOWWAAARRRRRR.

Seriously though, I hope this thing stays high enough for proper track days. It looks like a very good build.

Nevertheless, instead of blowing a few hundred on springs that will kill the shocks, I would have kept that money, sold the OEM suspension and gotten coilovers right away; kept the helper springs in, set proper dampening and we have a track bitch.

I have to agree with you on the point that if he wants to track the car that's what I would do. Otherwise, I would have gone with some Swift or less aggressive springs because you are right the Eibach Pro Kit will kill the stock shocks unless you have a MR since the shocks are Bilsteins and can be revalved.

Always depends on the purpose of the car.

I have to agree with you on the point that if he wants to track the car that's what I would do. Otherwise, I would have gone with some Swift or less aggressive springs because you are right the Eibach Pro Kit will kill the stock shocks unless you have a MR since the shocks are Bilsteins and can be revalved.

Always depends on the purpose of the car.

Coils without helpers or die

super char perso jadore les mags jai absolument rien a dire de negatif les evo son de super bonne voiture

Hey the car does have some things that should be changed . But at the end of the day. Its still a 40k plus Evo!! Some of us can only dream of even driving a car like this, let alone owning one. Shoot, if I had one of these. Id rock Rota's too. The amount you'd have to pay each month for the financing plus insurance and then gas (Supreme) and then to go out n buy high price Wheels.... No thanks ... Evo with knock off wheels FTMFW

Hey the car does have some things that should be changed . But at the end of the day. Its still a 40k plus Evo!! Some of us can only dream of even driving a car like this, let alone owning one. Shoot, if I had one of these. Id rock Rota's too. The amount you'd have to pay each month for the financing plus insurance and then gas (Supreme) and then to go out n buy high price Wheels.... No thanks ... Evo with knock off wheels FTMFW

qft, it's real easy to call out the guy for having rotas but at the end of the day, I'd rather have an evo with rotas than a lancer with Volk's

Shiittt .... Ricer's with their stickers are coming to the EVO X ! Time for me to change car then ! lol

Back