Wow cops seriously have nothing better to do

Compte-toi chanceux de ne pas t'être fait tirer. Il y a eu deux innocents qui ont été moins chanceux hier... ;-(

11 balles ont été tirées...*td*
And there we have it... The reason fo the cop all gun hoe about giving tickets for tints, I did not know that... Now it makes sence... When he was talking to me his first comment was "its due to me not knowing who is driving or I you have a gun on your side" to which I replied " tints or not if someone has a gun they are not gonna flash it around they will wait till you get closer to the car"

But thank you it makes
More sence now

I know there are cops on this forum and not to mention this section of all places, but seriously, do you guys have nothin better to do??

Go catch real criminals...

My story...

I'm driving up Atwater to bring my wife an child to the hospital, mindin my own business, see an undercover cop ( even pointed him out to the wife) and next thing I see he's got his lights on and all. So of course thinking he's going afte someone I pull to the side to let him pass, and what to my surprise he's pulling me over...

"good day, bonjour," he tells me straight "station to vehicle mieux que sa" so I do pull over better and I then ask "did I do something wrong officer" (but in French)
And yes I did my windows in the front are tinted and it's against the law blah blah blah... 156$ later and he's explaining to me that it's illegal... Seriously ... Of all fukin thing... My tinted windows...

Worse part is I'm driving a stock Chrysler 300... Seriously WTF

Is there something I can do to fight this or something cause I'm not paying to remove the tints or put lighter ones... And I'm not paying this 156$ ticket that is absolutely ridiculous...

Thanks for your advice...

And sorry to the cops on this board but seriously there are ppl doin things way worse then having tinted windows...

Did he use a photometer to declare your windows illegal or did he just look at them?

What do you expect cops to do on the road when they are not responding calls if they dont enforce the safety code ?

I know there are cops on this forum and not to mention this section of all places, but seriously, do you guys have nothin better to do??

Go catch real criminals...

My story...

I'm driving up Atwater to bring my wife an child to the hospital, mindin my own business, see an undercover cop ( even pointed him out to the wife) and next thing I see he's got his lights on and all. So of course thinking he's going afte someone I pull to the side to let him pass, and what to my surprise he's pulling me over...

"good day, bonjour," he tells me straight "station to vehicle mieux que sa" so I do pull over better and I then ask "did I do something wrong officer" (but in French)
And yes I did my windows in the front are tinted and it's against the law blah blah blah... 156$ later and he's explaining to me that it's illegal... Seriously ... Of all fukin thing... My tinted windows...

Worse part is I'm driving a stock Chrysler 300... Seriously WTF

Is there something I can do to fight this or something cause I'm not paying to remove the tints or put lighter ones... And I'm not paying this 156$ ticket that is absolutely ridiculous...

Thanks for your advice...

And sorry to the cops on this board but seriously there are ppl doin things way worse then having tinted windows...

Vu la faible gravité de l'infraction que tu as commis, c'est pour ça que tu as reçu comme peine un ticket de 156$ et pas 30 ans de prison à faire. Ceux qui commettent des infractions plus grave reçoivent une peine plus sévère.

C'est bien facile brailler qu'il y a pire. y'aura toujours pire. Ça veut tu dire que la police doit arrêter de sévir contre les excès de vitesse, les conduites dangereuses, le trafic de stupéfiant et les pédophiles parcequ'il y a des infractions pires encore? Certains pédos donnent la même excuse que toi quand ils se font arrêter.

First and for most, I didn't blame anyone it's my vehicle it's my fault.. even tol the cop after he asked if I bought the car with these tints.. I do blame the cop for having nothing better to do yes... But not for my car having dark tints..

And yes I do understand when he is not answering calls simonsezz, that he should drive around and do random check up on ppl with dark tints.. Yes I understand that for a small crime I have to pay a small fine yes I understand it all...

So then is it right for a police officer tell me straight after he pulls me over that a kid like me should not own such a vehicle? Oh yeah sorry he does have the right he is the law..

Look my point I was tryin to give was not the fact that I got the ticket for
My tinted windows .. They are illegal i undersand all that... The point was the fact that how can a cop sitting in his car in the shade waiting for the light to turn green see a car pass him, with his windows almost 3/4's the way down, pull me over amd straight up say I'm pulling you over cause your tints are
To dark...

Anyhow it's a useless argument simply cause no matter what a cop is the law and they can do what ever they feel is right.. I respect cops alot for the job they do... But when you get cops who are to on there high horse, how can someone respect that?... Example "no cell phones while driving" yet I've seen more cops doing it then anyone else..

Don't bother with posts like this on MR cause there are a bunch of hypocrites on this forum that defend cops and their stupid judgement calls but then complain when it happens to them. Yes cops have nothing better to do and they suck, we all know this.

156$ is pretty redicules for a tint ticket none the less. Thats more then a stop sign ticket and a speeding ticket. Like really where do they come up with these numbers. I agree with the OP cops really have nothing to do these days. More of them break the law then follow it and show a leading example. How many times have i seen a cop run a red light or talk on there cellphones, run stop signs and excede the speed limit..... To many. maybe someone should give them a ticket.

I'm always sketched out with my tinting around cops... always roll down my front windows even in the winter lol.
156$ is pretty shitty... not too sure what you can do about it though.

Did the dealer tell you that the tinting was illegal though? Because I do believe they have to tell you.

I'm always sketched out with my tinting around cops... always roll down my front windows even in the winter lol.
156$ is pretty shitty... not too sure what you can do about it though.

Did the dealer tell you that the tinting was illegal though? Because I do believe they have to tell you.

tinting front window is illegal ,windows already comes with a 20 some percent tint from factory

$156 IS ridiculous, especially when you get slapped with an inspection at the same time

if they are stock teints then get a paper from the company saying their stock, contest but cops a loser all year round

No ! They don't have anything better to do .. because they don't have anything else to do !!

Cops nowadays are just bonafide tax collectors ... You didn't know ?!?

156$ is pretty redicules for a tint ticket none the less. Thats more then a stop sign ticket and a speeding ticket. Like really where do they come up with these numbers. I agree with the OP cops really have nothing to do these days. More of them break the law then follow it and show a leading example. How many times have i seen a cop run a red light or talk on there cellphones, run stop signs and excede the speed limit..... To many. maybe someone should give them a ticket.

*blah**blah*

Un ticket de stop est 156$ + 3 points
La plupart des tickets de vitesse coûtent beaucoup plus que 156$ et viennent avec des points aussi.

See the cars not from a dealership, and I'm not gonna bother going after the person I bought it from cause it would be more of a hassle... End result will be pay it amd when cops are around windows are going completely down... Even in rain

Lol

Back