Can a mod come in here plz ?

That nothing i got a warning on a thread that got delete BEFORE the "warning" cause i did a joke on the immaturity of the thread itself.

Origin of the problem: The author was a mod.
Problem: Mod had no sense of humor at all and said i was "trolling"... ouch.... if am trolling how come Sandro still on the site ? :dunno:

Still you gave a warning on a thread you deleted before giving the warning.
Sorry but it's not my problem if you come on the site asking on how to handle a women and then can't tolerate the feedback from others.

My comment reflected the "kindergarden" look that the thread it self had.... which is probably why you deleted the whole thread instead of only my post.
You can always delete this comment if you want (which will probably happen as the warning that will come with it) i got stupid ban in the past i won't die for a other one.

altivec i got your back

Captureff.png

From you. It's different.

I deleted the thread because yes it was kind of immature situation, but at this point I got what I needed to know.

If you can read properly it was warning for post whoring.

which thread is in question here?

I made a thread to know if I should stop my friendship with a girl I met 6 month ago because I got a crush on her.

Boohoo let's make some fun now.... like if this kind of situation can't happen to anybody else.

From you. It's different.

I deleted the thread because yes it was kind of immature situation, but at this point I got what I needed to know.

If you can read properly it was warning for post whoring.

Just deleted a thread to answer back Polak to avoid going in "war mode" both of us, just don't think it's worth the arguing regarding the subject.
I think the answer which was yes plain stupid (i assume my post 100% i have no problem at all with that) but still reflected totally the way the thread was heading and i don't think you can argue againt's that.

Now if you think i am "post whoring" i still think there a lot worst up here and about 10% of the regular off-topics should have been ban if you are following the same warning rule as applied at me.

This is why I deleted my thread... it was getting no where and I was arguing a little with somebody that doesn't know who I am and who don't know that much about my friendship.

I gave you an 15 points infraction.

Did I ever gave you an infraction since i'm a mod ? Nope

By the way. You aren't a normal user since you've been banned too many times.

/end ;)

dorift it ... check pm.

So let me get this straight,

Ziboy deleted a thread because he didn't like altivec's responses? and then infracted him for "post whoring"?

No my post was 0,0001% of the thread and i am pretty sure it wasn't the motive of thread delete.

I reversed his infraction.

polak1, don't play this game.

I didn't like altivec response and I deleted the thread because I knew nothing positive after all would come out of it.

I reversed his infraction.

polak1, don't play this game.

I didn't like altivec response and I deleted the thread because I knew nothing positive after all would come out of it.

I'm not trying to play a game.. I just find it weird for altivec to get an infraction since iv'e never seen his posts be rude or disrespectful in any way.. I'm just curious to know what really happened..

I don't think pushing it more is worth it.
Me and ziboy, i think approached what happen as adult and gave each other back our impression.
It's been settle now and there nothing left to talk about.

/End thread for me and back to "dodo" with my wife.

@Ziboy: Nice little chit chat
@Polak: Thank for "backing me up" it's nice between members to do so as we should do as citizen between us in "real life" (what is real life??? horror movie music playing)

pipi caca

hahahahahahaha

useless comment.

infraction for post whoring.

I deleted the thread.

Reversed his infraction now.

My judgment was affected since I was pissed off today.

Happy now.

Back