Important! Must read! Faut lire!.. (demerit points!! Points dinaptitud)

livebreathhonda

Shop Representative
New demerit point laws in quebec/nouveau loi pour points dinaptitude au quebec
STARTING JUNE 19 2011-

NEW DEMERIT POINT BRACKET

Learners license, Probationary Licence, and people who do not yet have a licence
(4 points)

Drivers Under 23-
(8 points)

Drivers 23 to 24-
(12 points)..................POINTLESS FUCKING BRACKET!!!!!!

Drivers 25+ -
(15 points)

These take into affect on June 19 2011. ** if by this date you have less then the required number of poins for your bracket, if you loose any more points you then are automatically loosing your license!

FUCK U QUEBEC!

This has already been discussed in the General section. I think that everyone is aware by now.

Personally, I find that if you are 20 years old and have already racked up more than 8 demerit points, then you are doing something wrong. :D

Besides, this is the meetup section, nobody gets demerit points here, just inspection. :)

But I'm SO excited and I just can't hide it. :(

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it. :D

Last edited:
Moi je pense que la meilleur chose a faire ca serait de faire nos stops a 100% comme des retards, rouler a 50 comme des retards, comme ca tout les adultes vont être en criss de toujours devoir depasser les flos. :bigup: Et en même temps c'est plus sécuritaire et on est sur de pas perdre de points.

Moi je pense que la meilleur chose a faire ca serait de faire nos stops a 100% comme des retards, rouler a 50 comme des retards, comme ca tout les adultes vont être en criss de toujours devoir depasser les flos. :bigup: Et en même temps c'est plus sécuritaire et on est sur de pas perdre de points.

en plus on profit des MPG!
X2

je vois pas ce qu'il y a de "retards" à conduire prudemment...
La règle des 4 points était déjà la...ils ont juste ajouté l'intégration progressive du reste des points, pi à mon avis sa fait bin du sens...

je vois pas ce qu'il y a de "retards" à conduire prudemment...
La règle des 4 points était déjà la...ils ont juste ajouté l'intégration progressive du reste des points, pi à mon avis sa fait bin du sens...

T'as rien a craindre tu roules en Élantra, tu pourrais pas pogner de ticket même si ta vie en dépendais.

Look quebec cant take away our point for one simple reason when we signed our papers for our probatory and full license it clearly states after 2 years probation at 4 points we will receive all 15 points. For all new driver tht currentky have no temporary Nd those who do, will be affected by this but everyone who has a probatory and full by law cannot take away our points, because as i said before we were promised 15 points, if! Quebec does go ahead and takes points away, contest it and tell them tht they specificaly said (and everyone kniws this) tht after our probatory we will receive our full15 points, they cannot take points away unless we have deserved it Aka speeding, blowing a stop sign. Etc. Dnt flip out unless u still have ur learners.

Look quebec cant take away our point for one simple reason when we signed our papers for our probatory and full license it clearly states after 2 years probation at 4 points we will receive all 15 points. For all new driver tht currentky have no temporary Nd those who do, will be affected by this but everyone who has a probatory and full by law cannot take away our points, because as i said before we were promised 15 points, if! Quebec does go ahead and takes points away, contest it and tell them tht they specificaly said (and everyone kniws this) tht after our probatory we will receive our full15 points, they cannot take points away unless we have deserved it Aka speeding, blowing a stop sign. Etc. Dnt flip out unless u still have ur learners.

how acurate is this statement? for some reason i dont see it holding up in court...

what happens in this case...

i will be loosing my license in november for 3 months. when i will be re-issued it after the 3 month period is over.. will i now fall under the new law or the old one.?

because technically i will be retaking the theory test, but once i pass i dont have a probationary, i have a full.... (im 22)

how clear is my statement well look at it this way, if you go take a loan from the bank for 10k and say your going to 1k every2 months, and both you and the bank sign agreeing with this, they CANNOT change the payments to 1k every month, bc the agreement tht was signed said 1k per 2 months, its the same thing for our license they told us 15 points, we sign our license papers, they cannot change them, if they do their going against the law and even tho its the government they are NOT ABOVE THE LAW.

its the same thing for our license they told us 15 points, we sign our license papers, they cannot change them, if they do their going against the law and even tho its the government they are NOT ABOVE THE LAW.

In your dream. They get to set the terms and can modify them anytime they want. Driving is not a right, its a privilege given to you by the SAAQ who regulates EVERYTHING related to cars and roads in Quebec.

Dude, you don't lose points, you gain points. Of course they can lower your limit of total demerit points received as grounds for suspension of license. For those of you who are over your limit, you can drive around, just don't get another ticket and you are fine. This topic has been talked about a million times and it's very clear and simple to understand.

This is the part where everyone bitches about how we live in a police-state.

You can buy aluminum foil at your nearest supermarket. Place that on your head before your thoughts get probed. :D

dude, you don't lose points, you gain points. Of course they can lower your limit of total demerit points received as grounds for suspension of license. For those of you who are over your limit, you can drive around, just don't get another ticket and you are fine. This topic has been talked about a million times and it's very clear and simple to understand.

This is the part where everyone bitches about how we live in a police-state.

You can buy aluminum foil at your nearest supermarket. Place that on your head before your thoughts get probed. :d

lol

Back