Washing car outside

when someone says something like " hey, my car next" or " when you doing my car" i say sure no problem once im done, bring it over, 30$ in + out! haha they dont like that usually.. If they do like it, hey 30$ cash in your pocket.

when someone says something like " hey, my car next" or " when you doing my car" i say sure no problem once im done, bring it over, 30$ in + out! haha they dont like that usually.. If they do like it, hey 30$ cash in your pocket.

dude thats a win when people rly need to wash their shit no matter what they'll pay everything haha

Who are you to make such a general assumption? I don't get the pic and most people would say I don't drive a crap car. Unless you're trolling then ignore my comment.

What's not to understand.

When I wash my car outside, nearly every single car that passes by slows down to stare.

When I wash my car outside, nearly every single car that passes by slows down to stare.

Every car always stares at me when they drive by, but I assume its because im usualy in my speedo, with a sombrero and parrot on my shoulder...

Every car always stares at me when they drive by, but I assume its because im usualy in my speedo, with a sombrero and parrot on my shoulder...

Haha! I feel you except fo the parrot I dont own one.

Once I was washing my car, and I live right one the 117 right. So I was washing my car peacefully on a sunny day with a beer on the side, and these fucking hippies in a van come into my parking and start telling me that I should be ashamed of wasting all that water. Notice they had dreads and weren't n!ggers, and they were listening to Malajube in their car.

So I took my pressure washer and sprayed their van like no tomorrow. They left yelling stuff I couldn't understand in their tree language.

You guys should do the "Epic MR.com speedo&sombrero Carwash" and donate to a cause , first of all you'll make people shit bricks , then collect money. Win/Win situation.

She's 4 years old.... takes the hose,doesn't want to give it back and splashes water all over the place

pedobear-achievement.gif

Lol ya this happens pretty often. I have a neighbor that stops to stare at my car every freaking time he drives by my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a big misconception is people mistaking looks at them and not realize that they were the ones looking first

example - you washing your car. you look at passing car, but they only *looking back* at you cuz you looking at them

Back