Photoshoot: OD Meet Feature: 01 Prelude

JagImaging

MR staff member
This weeks feature is this clean Prelude. This car is not heavily modded but a nice example of a tuned up street car. I was also impressed because the owner asked to be feature and from the start I encouraged people to wanted features to msg me or ask me at the meets.

displayimage.php

AEM intake
Neuspeed headers
Magnaflow exaust
DC stabalization bars
Chipped
DC short shifter
KONI yellow suspention
cross drilled disks
jdm engine
jdm computer

Full Gallery: http://montrealracing.com/vbgallery/browseimages.php?c=1058

Thanks

There's always plenty of quality in any meet. I think it's really stupid if u have purpose urself to be featured. No hate but featuring a bunch of lightly modded cars with no taste ruins the image of the mtl tuning scene

la lude est quand même clean.

sa prendrais des beaux mags par contre, et une petite drop.

pas obliger d'avoir toujours des voitures modifiées au fond que la plus part auront jamais. une voiture plus ''normale'' peut être en feature aussi.

If the car does not have stance, it should at least have performance to be featured.

All we know is that it has a JDM engine, JDM computer and chip. Which engine? Any data?

I'm not a stance-whore so I don't care that it's not stanced, but is it fast?

guys stop bashing, it doesnt have a moustache body kit, no windshield wiperlights, the hood isnt painted black for that carbonfiber look.

its a clean BB6 on its way to being nice. some people have responsibilities that come before their whip....

LUDE FTW

JAG's Pics are hot as usual

Nice car... It used to belong to my friend.

Only thing is that it does not have a jdm motor... It has an h22a4 which is the stock motor it came with. Also a jdm ecu is the same as a usdm lol

Like I said..He was the first person to be interested in having a mini feature done and at least the car was not stock.. For the tech sheet its what I was sent..lol

Back