Am I the only one???

manifeste00

Legacy Member
Am I the only one who've realized that a lot of older people are complete a-holes when it comes to driving...

I mean, most of the time when I try to get out of a parking lot or a crowded street, no one lets me pass except kids/young adults. Every time I've been honked at and for nothing, it was a gray hair dude with her gray hair woman in the passenger seat. I have also been followed in a parking lot (where I work) by a gray hair dude who honked and badmouthed me because he didnt do his stop and I didnt want him to cut in front of me...so I handed him the finger.

I usually respect elderly but when driving they got to show some manners and some respect if they want some...I'm pissed.

It's the old pricks in their BMWs and Mercedes' that think that young drivers are all punks so they treat us like shit. The respect should go both ways.
I'm definitely with you on this one.

Une mercedes conduite par une femme, t'es mieux de te tasser car elle ne s'arrêtera jamais.

Une mercedes conduite par une femme, t'es mieux de te tasser car elle ne s'arrêtera jamais.

C'est pas tant les femmes que les personnes plus âgées qui pensent que la route leur appartient et croient détenir tous les privilèges. Comme quelqu'un a dit, le respect c'est mutuel. Je suis courtois et laisse souvent les gens passé quand j'en ai la chance alors j'aimerais bien que le balancier revienne de mon bord de temps-à-autre...

A: Give stink eye
B: Flick cigarette butt in their general direction
C: Ride up their ass
D: Follow them home and pretend to stalk them

:D

La St-jean existe pour qu'on se saoule, histoire d'oublier pour une soirée toute la honte qu'on a ici au Québec ...

working on the island, I get honks from old people all the time.

If I deserved it cause I cut in line for an exit or something, I don't give a fuck, but I wont show it, I just keep driving.

If I don't deserve it, I usually pop the finger.

either way, regardless of who's in the wrong, People will get out of there car and come blast me. In those situations I usually RL troll them. So much lolz have been had. Usually I tell them "Call my boss, I don't give a fuck" and I show them my "Work" number on my phone (It's actually the number for chom)

Back