Best headlight cleaner

Jacques79

I bought some sort of plastic headlight cleaner cream to try and make my headlights less ''foggy looking'' but it's not that great.

Are these products useless? What's the best way to clean them? I'm on the verge of just buying the plastic OEM part so it will look new again...

I find Meguiar PlastX does a great job. Wet sand with 1500, 2000 and 3000 grit then rub in.

Ça prend soit une drill avec l'embout en mousse mais si c'est trop magané, tu dois sabler à l'eau avec du 1500 et ensuite du 3000 pour après passer le produit.

I find Meguiar PlastX does a great job. Wet sand with 1500, 2000 and 3000 grit then rub in.

you can sand, but try the Plastz first with a buffer on a drill and really soak it in and press, i just did mine last week and they look brand new without sanding!

Just sand it already!! It doesnt take long and is sure to work. Sand it and buff it and enjoy!

wet sand 1000 2000 3000 + meguiar's utimate compound sur cutting pad + seallant

ya aussi le kit 3m qui est pas pire

jpeux te vendre ma bouteille de plastix si tu veux. Pour un bon kit pour une drill pas cher chez le kit 3m chez canadian tire.

5$ genre, jmen suis servi 1-2 fois mais j'ai beaucoup mieux donc men sers pu vraiment. c'est pas un kit, juste une bouteille et jte laisse deviner que jme deplace pas pour 5$! lol

Back