Event Coverage: Car Fever!

like usual jag imaging forget abouts all the other people that show up at this event and takes pictures of all his friends cars wft the other cars are not good enough for you. what about the people that won trophies was about the shops, audio, all the other cars that we dont see but he had the time to upload 150 shots of burn outs wft do i really care about smoke shows or 20 pics of a bmw doing drift fine its nice but 20 pics of that waiste of time what about the sponcers people that made up this show like plaza performance, lap, performance d federal and so on what about the dj who put on a great show and all the winners at the end of the day no pics of them and katay and his team for putting up a great show. personally enought is enought this guy show be banned from all the show and hire some one who can take all shots and really show what goes on, personally next time i see this moron im going to shove his camera up his ass

LOL...Your post made me smile..so thank you for that.

I did shoot most of the vendor booths and I walked around and shot most of the show cars too..I was not about to shoot every car there and I know I missed some but thats why Katay has his own photog that shoots everything..Hell I even shot a bunch of cars I did not like and a lot of people stopped and asked me to shoot their car which I gladly did. Anyway come see me next time..Ill gladly give you a high five..maybe even shoot your car.

Reactions: TW
Faut etre bs pas mal pour critiquer un service qui leur aie offert gratuitement. Les gens ne savent pas a quel point c'est du travail pendant et après l'exposition.

Wow awesome way to support an amazing photographer that pretty much does this for free almost!!! Jeremy shoots the most he can and even more! Its a little normal that he wont take a pic of a civic with an ugly body kit and rtx mags.... Thats not what ppl want to see! If you are not happy, take your own pics and post them up! Owe and i wouldnt even lay a finger on JAG... Rly not a good idea for you!!

Come by the OD meet tonight

I did shoot most of the vendor booths and I walked around and shot most of the show cars too..I was not about to shoot every car there and I know I missed some but thats why Katay has his own photog that shoots everything..Hell I even shot a bunch of cars I did not like and a lot of people stopped and asked me to shoot their car which I gladly did. Anyway come see me next time..Ill gladly give you a shot in the neck..maybe even give a high five to your car.

fixed

Wow awesome way to support an amazing photographer that pretty much does this for free almost!!! Jeremy shoots the most he can and even more! Its a little normal that he wont take a pic of a civic with an ugly body kit and rtx mags.... Thats not what ppl want to see! If you are not happy, take your own pics and post them up! Owe and i wouldnt even lay a finger on JAG... Rly not a good idea for you!!

Come by the OD meet tonight

Threats over the intrawebz....smart thinking captain!

displayimage.php

Hahaha, memories.

nice pictures!

Threats over the intrawebz....smart thinking captain!

Lol that wasnt a threat at all!! Im not the physical type haha... Im just saying that there is a huge ratio off ppl that really respect jeremy so if one random guy lays his hands on him it wont finish well!!

Ahhh ça explique pourquoi que j'ai croisé une gang de char qui se suivaient sur la 40 dimanche matin.

@dubaholic phil ... Super ton char.

ouais j'étais passager dans cette troupe la si tu parle d'une belle bande de volks :D

personne a un video de ma golf 9.58 155mph nous avions pas de camera, si oui svp me le faire parvenir. merci, tres bon show, content d'avoir descendu de Gatineau

I did shoot most of the vendor booths and I walked around and shot most of the show cars too..I was not about to shoot every car there and I know I missed some but thats why Katay has his own photog that shoots everything..Hell I even shot a bunch of cars I did not like and a lot of people stopped and asked me to shoot their car which I gladly did. Anyway come see me next time..Ill gladly give you a high five..maybe even shoot your car.

Classiest response ever, big ups to you JAG.

Back