Event Coverage: Photos-JDM Mondays Presented by Team Overdosed.06.20

JagImaging

MR staff member
It was a real wicked night! A great turn out with a bunch of awesome cars and hardly any people doing stupid things. By my calculation there was about 400 cars tonight!

Lets start things off proper with this insane Supra.
displayimage.php

We had two DMCC cars on display too..
displayimage.php

displayimage.php

My buddy came all the way from Gatineau with his 500 WHP EVO9..bummed me out because I was so swamped shooting all the cars I did not get to drive it..lol
displayimage.php

The "I love JDM Monday" stickers were selling like hot cakes.
displayimage.php

Not one but 2 Vipers came out!
displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Be sure to go to Eurokracy..its going to be crazy
displayimage.php

And then come out to Icar for the 2nd RD of DMCC..its a night event so you can do both in one day!
displayimage.php

Full Gallery: http://montrealracing.com/vbgallery/browseimages.php?do=browseimages&c=1061

It was a real wicked night! A great turn out with a bunch of awesome cars and hardly any people doing stupid things. By my calculation there was about 400 cars tonight!

Lets start things off proper with this insane Supra.
displayimage.php

We had two DMCC cars on display too..
displayimage.php

displayimage.php

My buddy came all the way from Gatineau with his 500 WHP EVO9..bummed me out because I was so swamped shooting all the cars I did not get to drive it..lol
displayimage.php

The "I love JDM Monday" stickers were selling like hot cakes.
displayimage.php

Not one but 2 Vipers came out!
displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Be sure to go to Eurokracy..its going to be crazy
displayimage.php

And then come out to Icar for the 2nd RD of DMCC..its a night event so you can do both in one day!
displayimage.php

Full Gallery: http://montrealracing.com/vbgallery/browseimages.php?do=browseimages&c=1061

cool, i just open the full gallery and my car was in first, yes sir thanks, nice pic, i cant see the million bug on my bumper

Great photos as always! Great meet! Nobody acted conspicuously retarded.

I was a little bit disappointed with the quality of the girls (who were supposedly jailbait thread material). :(

loll l'ancien STI à ma soeur! Y'était plus beau avec la grille avant, sans le signe sti et avec la lip special edition par contre....

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Annonce a tout le monde, ou au propriétaire de la EG avec les mag CTR vert fluo et la roll cage fluo, ton char est debile! :p Et un tresss bon meeting comme a l'habitude! :bigup:

Merci jag pour les photo, sont folles comme toujours :bigup: j'ai adorer le commantaire d'un gars quand chu arriver. dady's car. lol :run:

Merci pour les photos!

@Celui qui m'a wavé quand je sortais et qui a dit ''Hey, I have one like that too, it's my winter beater!''....Ben devine quoi, ta ricevic se fait passer par ton beater. Désolé.

:D

Back