Color suggestion to wrap my porsche! Thinking of orange...

i say matte orange looks really good ;) i see an orange porsche like yours every morning when im going at school in trois-riviere

Some info to consider. Matte white is 3m 1080 one pass wrapping film. Matte orange is orcal 970ra with an overlaminant. If you decide not to go with me on the wrap and you decide to go orange make sure the shop laminates it. 970 is too thin to go on a car on its own. The laminante also makes 970 a more costly solution. I am picking up 2 rolls of 1080 matte white. I have 4 cars to wrap.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I was getting ready to wrap my prelude matte white, but driving home from work some idiot in a truck hit my front quarter panel and took off. he called the police about 15 minutes before me claiming I hit him and ran (yes, I was on a one lane street with a truck behind me and the guy in front of me, and _I_ ran. Idiot.) then driving home I blew my transmission. so fucking pissed.

Id be original and slap any other color except white or black, i mean its gonna be a wrap anyways so when u sell it u can just take it out

Back